A way

Him in Mirror

Chapter 12

Taehyung went over to a pile of books that were placed on Jungkook's table and looked at the titles but there were weird symbols written on the cover, everywhere.

"What the heck is all this.." Taehyung muttered.

Ignoring all the books that were filled with symbols, he searched deeeper into the library for some books that were actually written in english.

 

"Hm....~" Jungkook hummed as he twirled his index finger in the air and a blue portal opened. In the midst of daydreaming, Jungkook thoughts broke off when a thud was heard.

"No.. this can't be I can't be thinking about....her.." Jungkook growled.

"Taehyung..!" Jungkook snarled

"Why do you have to...." Jungkook said as he rubbed his temples.

 

"Taehyung...Taehyung ah.. are you okay..?" You laid on your bed repeating Taehyung's name.

You shifted your position on your bed as you couldn't sleep at the thoughts of Taehyung not being able to be there for you and will be vanishing forever in a few weeks.

"Taehyung.. I need you..." You called out.

In a second, a thought went pass your head. You shot up from your bed and turned to where the mirror was placed. You went over to it and knocked on the mirror with your heart pounding.

 

"Are....you there..?" you called out. There was no reply.

Zzapp

 

You quickly turned behind. There was it, the blue opening again.

"Wait... Isn't that the same thing that.." you said as you went over to it.

As soon as you reached out for it, the portal disappeared.

 

"What just happened??" You stood there surprised with what just happened.

"No.. I have no time to waste." And so you grabbed your jacket and your phone and you rushed out.

 

You walked across the houses in the town and finaly reached a library. You pushed the wooden door open and peeked in. It was a very old library.

"Yes? How can I help you?" an old man asked in a very rough tone.

He looked about in his mid 60s with very poor eyesights.

"Er..hahah I'm.. mm.. looking for some magic books.." You confessed, feeling embarrassed by what you have just said.

"HAHAHAHAHHAH!! Magic books?" The man laughed out.

Feeling embarrassed, you awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck forcing a smile.

 

"Its upstairs to the far end of your right." The old man said, still laughing.

You awkardly climbed up the stairs. You took glances at the old man while you were walking up the stairs. After a few steps, you arrived at the second floor and walked towards the far end on your right.

"mm..~" You hummed as your traced your fingers along the books along the shelves and came to a section where there wrote ; Magics

You nervously took a book and skimmed through the pagees. There were pictures and sorts but something caught your attention.

"Tricks to Hide A Coin"

"What...." You made a pissed off face and called out for the old man.

"Sir, I'm not talking about these magic books" You whined.

"What do you need the magic book for?" The old man asked. It was serious this time.

"I need to save someone." You replied trying to hold back your tears.

The old man sighed and went somewhere and came back holding a heavy book.

"Here." the old man said as he handed you the book.

"Th..thank you sir.." You thanked him.

"But be careful. Many have died because of that book."

"Wait.. you mean this.."

"Yes.. the previous wives of the town owners borrowed this book to save them but sadly died."

"D..Died..?"

"They normally try to break into the other world."

"How do you know all these stuf?"

"The former town owner was my brother. His wife tried to save him but she never came back from the other world."

"So you knew everything about Jungkook??"

"Yes. Everyone here did."

"Do you know about Taehyung too?.."

"Taehyung? What about him?"

You guess he didnt know any information about him..So you thanked the old man once again and left.

You arrived at your house and started looking through the pages.

The first content in the book talked about who wrote the book and sort and why. You skipped all the boring parts and came across an interesting topic;

"The portals" And soon immersed yourself in it.

You stopped reading and looked up with sweat rolling down your face.