Vanished

Him in Mirror

Your room door was burning. You were running out of time. Jungkook was trying to pull his arm back into the mirror but you held onto his arms tightly. 

"Let... Me... GO!!"
"Never."

The fire is now near you, slowly swallowing the wooden dressing table. Jungkook felt the heat and flinched. You slightly placed Jungkook's arms by the fire. He let out a stinging scream.

"Open the windows..now!"

Jungkook snarled.

Black smoke from the fire was clouding over you. You coughed and coughed.

"Taehyung!! Wake up!!" You called out.

You turned to Jungkook and said :

"Now!!"

And you pushed his arm into the fire, sacrificing your hand. He let out another scream. You were in pain but you had no choice. Soon, Jungkook surrendered and spoke in some weird language. Before finishing his words he said:

"Now that my protection has lifted, whatever damage that was done before shall be done once again." 

When the walls in your room cracked, you remembered what Taehyung had said about the town people trying to demolish the house.

Knowing what will happen next, you released Jungkook's hand, ducked and cover your head.

The mirror shattered.

You went over to Taehyung and shook him until he woke up.
"What happened..."

"No time to explain. We need to get out here, fast!"

"There is no pathway!"

"The window!"

You and Taehyung scampered to the window. Taehyung quickly grabbed a chair nearby and threw it at the window. 
The window shattered. Looking for help, you looked out. Outside, there were only remainings of burnt houses and black ashes.

"What happened here.." You gasped.

The house tilted.

You and Taehyung stumbled. 

"The house is falling apart! We need to save ourselves first." Taehyung said as he looked around the room.

The fire had already swallowed the dressing table. 

Taehyung quickly went over to your bed and pushed the mattress. Seeing him having a hard time, you helped him. He then placed the mattress against the wall. He leaned on the mattress and pulled you into his arms.

Soon the house fell apart. You and Taehyung fell together with the mattress bellow. As you landed on the ground, you felt pain but it was better than being dead.

After a while, you and Taehyung slowly stood up. You looked around. The once peaceful and lovely town became a one dark place with ashes.

"What happened while we were gone.." You looked around .

"My parents!" Taehyung frowned.

He slowly walked toward somewhere and you followed him quietly. Soon, he stopped walking. 

"Everything is gone!" Taehyung said. You could hear that he was holding back his tears.

"I have a feeling Jungkook did this.."

"He can't.."

"Its possible."

"How?"

"I don't know..." You looked at him fidgeting.

"Don't tell me you..."

"Yeah.. I think we are in another dimension. The place where Jungkook was at all along!"

"Wait.. We aren't spirits and he is already dead!"

"I don't think that counts. The dragged his parents and MY mom into the mirror, so why can't us"

Taehyung kept his silence.

"And I don't think thats all. When the fire broke out, your mom was at the main door. She would have noticed it and went to get help but there wasn't anyone!"

"So we are dead?"

"We might."

"So why aren't we in heaven?"

"When the house fell apart, Jungkook spoke in a weird language. So I'm guessing, he placed a curse on us."

Taehyung laughed. 
"You should stop watching cartoons." 
"Geez.. I might be right!"
"Tell me, how did he learn how to place a curse?"
"You said he talked to himself in the mirror, and maybe he came contact with evil spirits!"
"Hahah! You really should stop watching cartoons little lady." He chuckled.
"Sheesh I'm just saying.. And I'm not little!"
Taehyung laughed again. He then turned around and walked.
"Where are you going!" 
"We can't simply stand here and wait. We need to find out what this place is!"
You followed after him.
"What if there are zombies or even monsters who will eat us alive??"
"There is not such thing of those! Hahahah" 
"I'm just worried..." You sighed.
"Don't worry."
You and Taehyung walked.
Walked towards what was waiting for you both,
Nothing.

Note from me 8)

How was it? I actually planned this to be an ending but I extended it :P a feedback would be much apprieciated ^^ <