Moved

Him in Mirror

One

 

Nothing really concerned you ever since your parents got divorced when you were 8 years old. And lived a life for 9 years being cold , arrogant and hot tempered. Being irritated to leave the city and move to the country side made you fustrated. You got into your mom's car and slammed the car door.

"Geez, please be careful with that young lady." Your mom mocked. Ignoring her words, you faced the car window and slept.

~/~/~/~/~

You soon arrived your new home. The sun was setting.  You fluttered your eyes open and stretched your stiff back and looked around. To you it seemed not that bad and got out of the car. 

"Mom..?" You called out. 

"MOMMM!!!" You screamed.

"Yes honey, I'm in here!" It sounded like from the huge house you were standing infront of.You stepped into the house and looked around. Wood like furnitures were filled in the room and you saw your mom sweeping on the floor.

"After hours of waking you up.. " Your mom sighed.

"No TV?" You asked

"It will be installed later on dear."

"geez." You grumbled.

*Knock Knock* You walked towards the door and opened it. A fine looking young lad was standing infront of you. His brown hair, pink lips, it was flawless. 

"Yes?" You asked coldly.

"Just wanted to welcome you to the town~" He shrugged. You stood by the door with your arms crossed.

"Oh, im Taehyung " he said as he offered a  handshake.

"Hyemi." You answered not moving an inch to shake his hand.

Timidly retreating his hands, he rubbed his the back of his head and stood awkwardly at your doorsteps.

"Wanna come in?" You asked

"Sure " He smiled

You lead him to the living roon and sat on a sofa. 

"Sit here." You said as you patted the seat beside you. His cheeks went pink all of a sudden. Not knowing why, you placed your hand on his forehead.

"hmm I dont think you are sick taehyung.." 

Taehyung just nodded as you talked. It was a first for a girl to touch him since all the girls in the town are grown ups.

"Mom! We have a visitor!" While you were talking, you sensed Taehyung staring at you.

"Honey! I'll be right down as soon as I finish cleaning up your room!" Your mom called out.

You turned to Taehyung and gave the 'heard-that?' look but Taehyung just said :

"Everything is just the same" 

"What?"

"I meant the furnitures and evrything are still in the same place."

"There were other owners?"

"Yeah.. But all of them ran away.. I dont know, maybe they couldn't pay off all the deed or something" Taehyung explained.

Soon, time passed and your mom still hasnt come down.

"I'll go get her" .

"Mom? Are you don–.." You trailed of as your mom wasnt in the room. 

"Mom? Answer me!!" You shouted out. Only your voice echoed through the hallway.