Chapter 6

One Little Letter

"And this is the school canteen." Sungyeol said as he once again looked at Sungjong's face in search of some sort of emotion.

"Okay." Sungjong merely answered before turning around in search of some things of more interest as he did in the past half hour.

Throwing his hands up in exasperation, Sungyeol sank down onto a nearby chair before asking, "Seriously, what are you even here for? You're supposed to go all "ooh" and "ahh" at this and that just like the others! Our school is one of the very best! Where are all the questions? Ask! I feel like I'm talking to a wall! How did you even get in here in the first place?" 

His words ignited little interest to Sungjong as he continued walking around, finding new interest in a painting. 

A shocked expression crept onto Sungyeol's face as he stared at the boy.

"Can't you-" He started before a loud slap on his back surprised him. "Ouch! What was that for?" He shouted as he turned around.

"For shouting so loudly and disturbing my beauty sleep. What's the matter?" The other asked as he yawned.

"That new student! He's ignoring me! Only reacting with an "okay" every single time! I swear, he's emotionless!" Sungyeol angrily pointed to Sungjong whom by then had moved on to a strange looking piece of ceramics.

Perking up at this, he immediately went closer, examining Sungjong. Giving a bright smile as he ignored Sungyeol's scowl, he said, "Hi there. Name's Woohyun. What's yours, beautiful? You're the only other person I've seen besides myself to be able to irritate Sungyeol that much. A pleasure to meet you." 

Looking up for a moment, Sungjong gave a small nod before returning to the piece of artwork. 

"Lee Sungjong." He replied without a second look.

Startled by the lack of attention given, Woohyun blinked a few times, and clearing his throat as he recovered, he put on a smile again as he joked, "Lee? Related to Sungyeol?" 

This caught Sungjong's attention as he jerked up and replied before walking to the other pieces of art, "Nope. I hope not."

A loud laugh escaped Woohyun as Sungyeol stood up in a mixture of anger and shock. "Nobody said they wanted to be related to a silent person like you!" 

"I like this guy. Hey, Sungjong! Want me to show you around?" Woohyun shouted.

Turning around with a small smile, Sungjong replied, "Okay, thank you. That is, if you don't mind." 

"Of course not. Come on, let's go disturb Gyu hamster." Woohyun said as he saw the smile spread across the other's face. "Yah Sungyeol. Who said he's emotionless? Look at that smile." He continued, bringing a small red tinge to Sungjong's face. 

An alarmed expression lit up Sungyeol's face as he walked behind the two quickly, rapidly asking questions like "Why don't you smile more?" or "Do you hate me or something?" and "What did I do?" before Woohyun shut him up for two seconds with a slap. 

Watching and listening in amusement as they walked, Sungjong smiled happily again.

Maybe it won't be all that bad after all.

 

A/N: Updated after so long! I'm so sorry! /sighs/ Haven't been in the mood to write because of homework... /jumps up/ I'll update tomorrow though! I promise! :D Comment pleaseeee! Hehe and thank you all so much for waiting!