Chapter 2

One Little Letter

The bell rang for recess, and Sungjong got up from his seat, glancing at Myungsoo.

As usual, Myungsoo was swarmed by his crowd of friends. Hearing the noisy chatter and laughs, Sungjong sighed before walking out. 

Tomorrow,  tomorrow for sure. 

Looking at his phone, Sungjong smiled when he saw the screen light up. 

One new message from Daniel

Hey! Where are you? 

Turning around, Sungjong found a familar figure running towards him. 

"Hey Sungjongie!" Niel cried out. 

"Hi Niel." Sungjong said with a wide smile as he started to walk down the hallway. 

"Where were you?" Niel asked.

Rolling his eyes, Sungjong replied, "Where else? You always find me at the same place." 

Giving out a small chuckle of embarrassment,  Niel quickly looked around before whispering, "So how did it go?" 

Hearing this, Sungjong turned bright red and replied softly, "I didn't give it to him yet. Tomorrow, I'll do it tomorrow."

Looking at Sungjong, Niel gave him an exasperated look as he said, "You have been saying that for days, Sungjongie, days!" 

Looking away shyly, Sungjong kept his silence as Niel babbled on.

"Can't you just try? ......a chance......brave....." He said as they walked.

 

 

 

 

 

Reaching home, Sungjong placed the keys then and collapsed on his bed.

Why can't I do it? He thought with a sigh.

Peeking at his table, he slowly got up and sat down in his chair. Opening his bag, he took out a small piece of paper that was decorated with clover leaves. Reading the words once more, he sighed. What will he think when he reads this? How will he react? The same few questions that ran through his head for the past few days came running back through his mind.

Stop thinking about it, Sungjong. He mentally lectured.

Putting the letter back into his bag, Sungjong started thinking about him again. His perfect face, his shiny hair, his charming eyes which glimmered so magically,  and his beautiful smile. Thinking about the first time he had seen that smile, Sungjong broke out into a wide smile again. Nothing could describe that sweetness he had felt in his heart then, the nervous thumps he had felt as he introduced himself. 

A loud boom startled Sungjong, and looking at the window, he found that it had started raining. Getting up, he quickly closed the windows. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Updated! :D Aww Sungjong, hehe! Someone's going to give his crush a little something! :) /dances/ I'll update soon! Sorry for not updating in a while. Please comment! *throws confetti*