Chapter 1

One Little Letter

Walking into school, Sungjong carried his books as he quickly rushed to his locker.

 

 

 

"I'm going to be late! What's wrong with you, Lee Sungjong? Why can't you just wake up to your alarm clock for once, without the help of your brother?" Sungjong muttered as he tried to open his locker with one hand. Failing to do so, he tried again, this time tucking his books under one arm as he reached up to grab the lock. 

Yes! He mentally celebrated when he succeeded, only to be greeted with a sharp pain on his foot as his books fell to the floor.

Ouch, ouch, ouch! Sungjong thought silently, resisting the urge to shout as he bent down to pick his books up.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked as he bent down as well, helping Sungjong to pick up the books.

Looking up, Sungjong's face flushed bright pink as he quickly muttered, "I'm all right. Thank you." 

Finishing, Myungsoo stood up and gave Sungjong a smile.

Catching his smile, Sungjong blushed again and as he stood up, a loud and painful knock was heard. 

"Ouch!" Sungjong cried, rubbing his head in pain where he had hit his locker. 

"Are you really okay?" Myungsoo asked with a worried tone, a small smile creeping onto his face as he did so.

"I'm okay, thank you." Sungjong said again in a small voice.

"Then I'll see you in class." Myungsoo said again with a smile as he turned around and headed off to the classroom.

"Yup..." Sungjong replied.

Seeing his figure disappearing, Sungjong turned towards his locker once more.

"What's wrong with you, Lee Sungjong? Why can't you just stop embarrassing yourself in front of him?" Sungjong said to himself again as he knocked himself on the head.

"Ouch!" He cried out once more upon making contact with his injury from before.

"Argh!" Sungjong angrily smashed his locker shut, only to see a figure jump in the distance. 

"I'm sorry Miss Kim. Good morning!" Sungjong said politely, bowing to the teacher who then gave him a little nod. 

With this, Sungjong immediately dashed off to class. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Sungjong thought to himself as he ran. 

 

 

 

A/N: Hehe! Sungjong's clumsy side! *starts imagining* Aww it would be so cuteee! /squeals/ A little cute someone is having a little cute crush on someone! :) *dances* Thank you for subscribing!  Please do comment! Hehe! :D Oh, and I'm sorry for the short chapter... It's really just a starting intro of some sort. /smiles/