Chapter 6

Love in the Ice

 “Alright Sonia, I want you to lean in to Yunho a little…that’s right just like that.” Yoochun directed as he clicked away with his camera.

Sonia did as she was told, but her mind was on something else. It’s been 3 weeks since her and Jaejoong made love. He was so gentle that it made Sonia smile at the memory. However, he hasn’t talked or interacted with her since that night, which made Sonia sigh in disappointment.

“Ok now I want you to completely lean on Yunho. Put one leg around his waist and Yunho I want you to place a hand on Sonia’s thigh. Yeah just like that.” CLICK! “Bring the passion in guys…I want you to look at each other with lust.” CLICK!

Yoochun grinned when he finished up the last few poses. He knew he made the right decision in using Sonia for this shoot. And she STILL had it in her. The camera simply loved her. “Alright guys it’s a wrap! Good Job.” Yoochun said as he put down his camera and made his way to Sonia, giving her a hug.

“You guys were fabulous.” He said, flashing his dimples at her.

Sonia let out a relieved breath. “Thank God. I was so worried I was doing it all wrong.” She replied.

“Oh please darling…we’re the best…that’s why Yoochun chose us.” Yunho said, winking at Yoochun and giving Sonia a grin.

They were then interrupted by Yunho’s secretary, “Sir, madam is on the line.”

Sonia noticed Yunho’s face lit up as he excused himself and went to a quiet corner with his phone.

Yoochun chuckled before turning back to face a slightly curious Sonia, “That’s his girlfriend calling.” When Sonia gave a surprised look, Yoochun laughed.

“You would think with his flirting personality he is a total player…but in truth he is madly in love with his girlfriend.” Yoochun stated. Sonia smiled while watching Yunho, who was talking on the phone with a big smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another week later.

Jaejoong downed another glass of whiskey, starting to get a little tipsy. He looked down at the picture of Sonia straddling Yunho for the jeans ad, and downed another glass of whiskey. As expected, the ad was a success. But more than that, Sonia was welcomed back into the fashion world with open arms. She already received 4 new offers for modeling after the success of the jeans ad.

Jaejoong wasn’t surprised. He knew she was the best at what she did. But no matter how much he wanted to…he couldn’t deny the fact that the ad bugged him. Yunho’s hand was placed dangerously close to Sonia’s buttocks. And the way they were looking at each other…Jaejoong downed another glass of whiskey.

He has been avoiding Sonia for 4 weeks now. Always leaving early for work, working late into the night…or going to Jessica’s. He hated himself for losing control. And he blamed Sonia for seducing him…yet again.

What added to his fury was that he wanted her again…and she wasn’t here. She was with Yunho, celebrating the success of their ad. Was she wrapping her arms around Yunho’s neck like she did with him?

Jaejoong’s eyes flickered down to the picture again. He down another glass of whiskey before hurling the glass across the room with all his strength…shattering it to pieces.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junsu parked his car in front of one of the local clubs. He entered and searched for a familiar figure. It wasn’t hard…she was creating havoc at the bar. Junsu approached a completely drunk Sandara Park.

He was heading home when he got a call from a friend that Sandara was drunk and misbehaving again. This was the last straw. Her misbehaviors were starting to effect Panache’s reputation…and Junsu was now personally here to deal with her.

“I demand you give me another drink! Do…do you know who I am?!” Sandara slurred at the bartender as she struggled in the security guard’s grip.

“I got her.” Junsu simply said as he grabbed Sandara by her arm and dragged her towards the exit.

“Enough Sandara.” Junsu said in an authoritative tone as she started struggling with him. But Sandara didn’t listen. She was too drunk to listen. Earlier today she found out about the success of Sonia’s ad, which is the reason why she got drunk tonight. When she continued to struggle, Junsu held her by her shoulders, giving her a threatening glare.

“Do you want Jaejoong to deal with you instead? You know his temper. The boss will be really pissed off if he has to leave his wife and kid in the middle of the night to deal with you.” Junsu threatened.

“It’s all that ’s fault!” Sandara spat out, Junsu’s words not affecting her drunken state. “She will not take my success away again...” Sandara lost her balance, but Junsu caught her…very confused at what she is saying.

“Sandara, what are you talking about?” Junsu asked as he maneuvered her to his car.

“That bi…that Sonia. She will not take away my spotlight again. I…I ruined her once…I will do it…again…” Sandara murmured, too drunk to realize what she was saying.

Junsu frowned, “Ruin Sonia?’ What are you talking about?” He asked, now extremely confused.

Sandara giggled. “I drugged her drink that night…*giggle*…she got pregnant…and *giggle*…she was out of my way…” Sandara giggled one more time before she finally passed out in Junsu’s arms.

Junsu stood there shocked. ‘Drugged Sonia’s drink? Got her pregnant so she wouldn’t be able to model anymore? I better talk to Jaejoong about this. Something doesn’t feel right about this…’ He thought to himself as he placed Sandara in the passenger’s seat and drove her home.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia entered the Kim mansion around 1:30 am. She was out with the team celebrating the success of the ad. She would have come home earlier but Yoochun kept on convincing her to stay a few minutes more. And she honestly enjoyed herself after a long time, the thrill of success still running through her. She had forgotten how it felt to have your work appreciated. She was so surprised at the reaction the ad got, and to know that the fashion world missed her work so much put her on cloud nine.

She entered the dark bedroom; with a small smile adorning her face when Jaejoong’s slashing voice startled her.

“Good to know you’re finally home from your rendezvous…” Jaejoong spat, slurring a little.

Sonia’s smile faded as she saw Jaejoong sitting in one of the chairs in the darkness. The moonlight slashing across his cold face, making him look dangerous. Sonia felt fear rise in her heart as he stood up and made his way towards her, slightly unsteady.

She backed up a step, and another…until she was finally trapped between the wall and Jaejoong. She could smell the alcohol on him…and his hard face sent chills down her spine.

“Tell me…did you enjoy his touch?” Jaejoong hissed as he trailed a finger along Sonia’s jaw line, making her flinch.

Confused at what he meant, Sonia managed to ask in a trembling voice, “What are you talking abou…” SLAP!

Sonia’s cheek burned from the contact of Jaejoong’s hand. She then yelped in pain when he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

“DON’T play innocent with me!” Jaejoong barked, “I know you enjoy straddling that Yunho. So tell me…” He said yanking Sonia’s hair further.

“Ah!” Sonia cried, tears rolling down her face as she tried to loosen his grip.

“…did you enjoy it? You’re coming from his place aren’t you? Did he make you quiver like I did?” Jaejoong dangerously whispered, before slapping her again, her sobs not affecting his drunken state.

“Jaejoong…please….” Sonia begged between her sobs.

“SSSHHHHHHH!” He hissed. He then trailed his hand down Sonia’s chest and roughly grabbed onto her .

“No…stop…please…” Sonia pleaded once again.

“SHUT UP!” Jaejoong yelled before hurling her to the floor. He then crawled on top of her and roughly kissed her.

Sonia struggled with all her might. When Jaejoong moved from her lips to bite her shoulder, she cried out.

“JAEJOONG! STOP!...STOP! STOP!STOP!” Sonia yelled, her heart wrenching sobs reaching no one. Jaejoong’s rough hands d her inappropriately.

“No…please…” Sonia whimpered, starting to lose her strength. So this is how it’ll end…she’ll be shamed by her own husband…a man she loved…despite his flaws.

Jaejoong ripped the sleeve of Sonia’s top, sinking his teeth to the new exposed flesh. His common sense completely clouded with alcohol. He couldn’t think straight. All he knew was that he couldn’t stand the thought of another man touching her. He wanted to brand her his…why? …he did not know.  

He then heard a faint wail…it kept on getting louder…and louder. It then cut through his drunken state like a sharp knife, bringing him back to his senses…Youngjae’s wails from the baby monitor.

Jaejoong looked down at an unmoving Sonia, her tear stained face completely emotionless. He scrambled up in a flash, as if she burned him. For a moment there was no sound except for Youngjae’s wails.

Jaejoong rubbed a frantic hand over his face, “I’m…I….sor…I’m…” he stuttered. A look of shock still plastered on his face. He stumbled back a little…utterly disgusted with himself. He then dashed to the door. He stumbled down the stairs before he finally made it out the front door…not knowing his destination.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonia lay exactly how Jaejoong left her, completely still, except for the tears rolling down her face. Youngjae’s cries brought her back to reality. She shot up, crossing her arms across her body in defense. She tried to breath between her sobs, choking a few times.

She then made dash for the nursery and picked up a crying Youngjae.

“ssshhhh..shhh” Sonia soothed. “Mommy’s here…” she said as she patted Youngjae’s back. Once his wails became soft whimpers Sonia hugged him close to her. She then lowered to the ground and cried softly, holding on to her son for comfort.

When a dream shatters, the echo of it shoots straight to the heart. The heart may be strong enough to endure it the first time…but maybe not the second. One dream shattered 2 years ago…tonight another dream shattered…and it doesn’t look like my heart can endure it the second time around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   sha87tsyr86  :thank you! yea asian fanfics is just so much easie to handle...and thank you again for taking the time to read this.

sakura: yea i made jaejoong really cold in this fic....it was hard making him mean bc i simply love him...lol...its hard to picture jaejoong as a mean guy...but i'm glad ur enjoying this story so far...i hope i dont dissapoint in the upcoming chapters....

yehabby: omg really? u dont kno how much tat means to me....to actually have som1 tear up when reading somthing i wrote....tats such a huge compliment..thank you...i hope my future chapters dont dissapoint.