Chapter 9

Unbreakable Bond
"Sorry Seohyun-ah, honestly i don't know what are both of you and Somin talking about. I just butted in your conversation," Yonghwa said while putting puppy eyes, hoping that Seohyun won't ask him to do some ridiculous thing.
 
"Oww, how could someone can be so handsome, cute, and gentle at the same time?" Seohyun doesn't realize the words which slipped in . She was busy inspecting a good looking creature beside her.
 
Several minutes later, they arrived at Seohyun's mansion. It was way bigger than Yonghwa's home which also big. Hm, you can call that a castle.
 
"Is mom already arrived?" Seohyun asked one of the maids.
 
"She will be home soon, Miss!" one maid answered.
 
Seohyun then invite Yonghwa to come inside the house. Yonghwa couldn't hide his amazement. He could guess from the interior that this home dwelled by all ladies since the decoration looks girly.
 
"I live only with my mom. Ah, with the maids too of course," she said as it confirmed Yonghwa's correct guessing.
An hour is such a long time for waiting. Therefore Seohyun takes Yonghwa to have a kind of mini tour of her house. Seohyun leaves Yonghwa in the backyard while she decides to prepare a welcome drink all by herself and change her clothes into the more comfortable one.
 
Meanwhile after Seohyun's leave, Yonghwa roam around the backyard but then feel curious to enter a small room on the corner of it. It's locked but strangely the key still hangs on its locker. He wasn't the type of person who likes to intrude another's property without permission. But his intuition forces him to come inside. As he opens the door, the dusts makes him sneeze continuously. It seems like a warehouse for him. He roams around and saw several cute accessories and dolls sit peacefully in one big box. "It's still good and still able to use, but why Seohyun put this on the warehouse", he thought. Then his eyes widen when sawing a picture which framed beautifully. He took the picture in disbelieve.
 
"GET OUT!!!" an angry voice shocked him and makes him drop the picture which cause the glass frame shattered in pieces. The angry lady shocked after seeing the pictures, so does Yonghwa.
 
"How could you get here?" the lady asked him furiously.
 
"Omma, I'm sorry, i'm the one who brings him here," Seohyun said as she ushered Yonghwa to get out. But unluckily Yonghwa didn't budge even an inch from his current spot.
 
"How.. how could you and my daddy, in this picture...." Yonghwa asked as he shocked by the sight that he saw on the picture. His father and the beautiful lady who he knows that she currently standing up in front of him furiously. Even though he just met his father when he was still a baby, but he remembers his face through the picture at Yunho's album.
 
"Is he.. is he.. Jung.. Kyungho?" Yonghwa asked once more to confirm his thought.
 
Before Seohyun's mom could answer anything, Seohyun pull Yonghwa's hand and dragged him out of the room. Seohyun doesn't want to see her mom hurt Yonghwa. She actually doesn't really know what's going on. Her mom never allowed anyone to enter that room, including Seohyun. She herself has no idea how could Yonghwa enters that room. As she remembers, her mom come into that room time to time and always exit with the stain of tears on her face.
 
"Yonghwa-yah, let me drive you, you don't look okay. I'm so sorry on a behalf of my mother," Seohyun said.
 
"Wait Miss Seohyun, Madam Choi is not allowing you to go. She said that you should enter your room," one maid rushed as she saw Seohyun enters Yonghwa's car.
 
"It's okay Seohyun-ah. I still can drive," Yonghwa said smiling but his eyes looks upset.
 
Yonghwa starts his car engine and drive back to his home. It probably took a miracle for him so that he couldn't involve in an accident because he isn't concentrating during the ride. His mind occupied with the sight he saw in Seohyun's home. He saves so many questions that he really wants to reach home as soon as possible and ask to his hyung about all these things. His mind is just completely chaotic.
 
Meanwhile, after bidding goodbye to Yonghwa, Seohyun enters her room and lock it. She sighed. This event could make her mom not allowed her to join with Yonghwa as his personal assistant. But she was curious with Yonghwa's question to her mom. Her thinking interrupted by sudden knock on her door. She could guess that it must be one of her maids who will inform that she was being called by her mom.
 
As she confirm that her guess was right, she comes to her mom's room. She saw her mother looked away in front of her window glass. Seohyun really couldn't read her expression. It seems a mix of shock, sadness, and hatred. She was unsure how to start the conversation. That's why she just kept silent and waiting for her mom to say something.
 
"Is he the Jung?" her mom asked. Still fixed on her position and kept away from Seohyun's glancing.
 
"Ye.. yes, Omma. His name is.. Jung.. Jung Yonghwa," Seohyun said stuttering. Afraid that it will trigger her mom's emotion. She could hear her mom gaped in shock but still maintain her composure.
 
"Then why is the great Jung spared his valuable time to visit my home?" Seohyun's mom approach her.
 
"Umm.. actually.. he wants to ask permission to..."
 
"Are you two dating?" Seohyun's mom cut her word.
 
"A.. ani.. aniyo.. It's not like that. Don't worry, I will not date anyone without your consent! It's just i will have an internship together at his company." as usual, Seohyun answer as careful as possible, afraid that her mom could explode because of her inappropriate answer.
 
"His company? Jung Corporation?" her mom asked curiously.
 
"Ye.. yes.. Do you know that company?"
 
"Who wouldn't know about that ty company. But don't worry, you got my permission!" her mom said in the most mysterious expression.
 
"Really? Thank you omma!" She hugged her mom. No matter how silly her mom is, but she always considers her happiness. That was what Seohyun thought.
 
"Is it luckiness or perhaps my bad luck?" her mom asked out of the blue.
 
"Eh?"
 

"I meet two of the Jung's son today!"

 

Hello readers, it has been so long since my last update. I'm so sorry for the late update and it doesn't reach the romantic scene yet. It's still in an early stage for the revelation. So please bear with me. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and kindly up vote the story. Once again, thank you for your kindness and patience. :3