Chapter 8

Unbreakable Bond
"What?! Become Yonghwa's personal assistant?" Seohyun exclaimed loudly, not believing what her best friend said.
 
Somin has discussed with Yunho and Yonghwa regarding grandpa's condition. And it meets the conclusion that Yonghwa will start the internship in Jung Corp. sooner than it supposed to be. Yunho will be able to help but he's also busy with his own company. While Somin will concern to taking care of grandpa at home. Yonghwa needs to learn about many things in such a short time, that's why Yunho suggests him to have an assistant.
 
"But I was a journalist, Somin-ah. How could I do an internship as an assistant? I'll get screwed," Seohyun complained.
 
"Don't worry about the internship report, I will handle it. Moreover, this is once in a lifetime chance, Seohyun-ah. I doubt you could find any other chance to win my twin's heart. You know that he got so many fans, right?" Somin said persuading Seohyun. Seohyun took several minutes to think before she finally agrees with Somin's idea.
 
"But you will help me with the report, right? It would state that Jung Corp assigned me as a journalist, right?" Seohyun is shaking Somin shoulder. Somin nodded excitedly as her plan worked well.
 
Well, no matter how deep is her love for Yonghwa, but she just can't mess around with her study. Her mom could probably kill her if she got a bad grade in her study. Seohyun giddy by herself upon imagining her days together with Yonghwa. 'I must be dying because of outburst emotions and having nosebleed everyday' she thought.
 
"But wait, I need to ask permission from my mom first. You know how strict is my mom, right!" Seohyun said to Somin. Somin knows exactly that Seohyun's mom could be similar like a witch who locks Rapunzel in a very high castle. She forbids anything that Seohyun want to do. She even sends around ten bodyguards when Seohyun goes to Jeju to have a photography class task. Somin can't imagine what will Seohyun's mom did this time after knowing that Seohyun is having a kind of internship.
 
"Well Seohyun, I'm really sorry, I can't help you with that," Somin said apologetically.
 
"I'll help you," someone shout from behind which make them turn in unison. Seohyun jumped upon knowing the voice's owner. Somin hit Yonghwa's head lightly since his sudden appearance was causing her best friend to be flying high to the sky.
 
"Come on, since you you say that you're going to help her, now you better send you home and talk to her mom," Somin said which causing Yonghwa confuse.
 
"Wait wait!! I'm just saying. I don't know what exactly are both of you talking about," Yonghwa complained before realizing that the two girls has dragged him into his car with Seohyun sits on the passenger seat.
 
"I'll just go home by taxi, so you better help Seohyun solve her problem Yonghwa-yah!!" Somin said leaving the two in the car looking each other.
 
Meanwhile, Yunho and Boa busy discussing the plan about the meeting with the CEO of Core Company next week. Yunho knows exactly who is that person. The person who destroys his family's happiness. The person who took away the love from his family. The person behind his parents murdering.

"It's a show time Choi!!" Yunho said with smirking. Realizing that it was the right time to seek revenge.