Chapter 1

Unbreakable Bond
It has been 20 years after The Jung couple dead. They leave their three children when the trio still don't understand what the meaning of death. The eldest son is the only one who witnesses the incident which took their parent's life. But he's too shocked and too young to digest the whole scene which happened at that time.
 
The Jung family's life turned upside down after that incident. The eldest child suffers a deep trauma after witnessing the incident. The twins never get parent's care and love anymore in such a young age. And their grandpa forced to end his retirement because he needs to handle Jung Corporations again.
 
20 years means nothing to them because the police can't even track the murderer's trace. The assassins are too professional and good, we can't find any clue of this case, they said. At that time, the Jung siblings were still too young to complain their non professionalism. And their grandpa is too old and too tired finding out the hint himself. So the case had closed just like that.
 
Grandpa decides to take the Jung sibling to his house and become the single parents for them. It is actually too hard to taking care the kids and the company in his age. But what else can he do. The Jung sibling is too young to take care of them self and he doesn't trust anybody to handle Jung Corporation except his heiress.
 
20 years had passed. Their life quality started to get better. The oldest son builds his own company, a web developing company. Even though grandfather has forced to handle the Jung Corporations, he still insists to handle his own company. Because of that, grandfather has to wait the twin to have enough knowledge to replace his position. The twins are in their third year in the university. They grow up well even though they never feel their parent's love since they were one year old.
 
As usual, the Jung family is eating dinner together. Dinner went so quiet. Everyone stuck in their own thought.
"Tomorrow is your parent's death anniversary. Spare your time to pay some respect to them," finally haraboji breaks the silence.

"What time will we go?" Yonghwa asked.

"Tomorrow morning," haraboji answered shortly.

"I have an important meeting tomorrow morning," Yunho answered.

"Since when the meeting is more important than respect your parents?" Haraboji said sternly.

"I am coming by myself once the meeting has done. Sorry, I lost my appetite. I'm going to my room first," Yunho leaves them shock with his sudden action.

"What's wrong with Yunho oppa. He never acts so cold before," Somin asked.

"Dunno. Maybe he got Pre Menstrual Syndrome," Yonghwa answered mockingly.
 
Yunho throws himself at his comfortable bed. He regrets for saying the harsh word to his grandpa. Yunho is such a kind and polite man. He seldomly shows the dorky side of him. And he is the type who puts family at his first priority. He realizes that his sudden action could hurt his family. But he has his own reason. The reason that he decided to keep by himself.
 
The corner of his eyes caught the photo albums in his study desk. He stands up and open it carefully. He can see a wonderful smile from his parents when he's still a baby. He flips another page to see the moment when his parents buy his very first bike. He keeps smiling until he saw the last page of the album showing their little family. His father holds the newborn of Somin while his mother carries the tiny body of Yonghwa, and the little him sat in the middle of them. He touches the picture of Yonghwa and Somin. "They took away our parents. They took our happiness. But don't worry, I will make them suffer and rotten in hell...."