Chapter 11

Unbreakable Bond
"The ring. That ring"
 
Mrs. Choi is pacing back and forth in her bedroom. She hates it when she knew that Yunho bring her ring. Nobody knows the story behind the ring. Only her and Jung Kyungho, her first love who knows about it. It was the last gift from him before everything turn into chaos and they ended up hating each other.
 
"Choi Sooyoung, my dear girlfriend, will you marry me?" Kyungho kneel in front of her and handed her a ring with a sapphire diamond on it.
 
Of course she would love to marry him. But something prevents it. Her family prevents it. His family object it. They are just in a different family degree with a large gap that they shouldn't become together in a marriage tie.
 
She decided to just accept the ring and his proposal. She just needs to wear the ring and ignore about what the world said about her. A low class like her doesn't suit with the mighty Jung's inheritor. Probably a rich and well educated man like Kyungho will never fall in love with a bartender like her if she's not his life savior from a bunch of robbers back then. After that incident, she instantly becomes his one and only love light.
 
Mrs. Choi still save all the grudges for the Jung family as they separate her from her lover. And her hatred becomes even bigger when her beloved Kyungho was never fight for her and just decide to leave her for another lady like woman. And now that Jung Kyungho and her wife had died, she wants to finish all his inheritors. Also not to forget, Jung Daehoo, Jung Kyungho's father who create all this mess. But Daehoo was well protected and always surrounded by all of his grandchildren. So if she wants to finish Jung kingdom, she needs to get rid of Jung Yunho and Jung Yonghwa first. Luckily Mrs. Choi hasn't discovered Jung Somin's existence yet.
 
She wasn't exaggerating thing when she said that the ring from Jung Kyungho was the most precious thing for her. She really means it. She imagines if she really married Jung Kyungho, she won't feel lonely for the rest of her life. It's ironic when in the fact she's also the one who indirectly kill him.
 
She needs to do something. She needs to get rid all people who become the reason of her guilt, regret, and grudge. Jung Yunho was occupying the top list since he was the one who start the fire. Jung Daehoo also should taste the bitter pill of revenge. And Jung Yonghwa, he was the best tool to destroy the Jung family. She never knew that Yonghwa's unwanted visit could become a blessing in disguise for her. Manipulate people's feeling is her specialty. She hopes that Seohyun, her only daughter, having that ability too. She needs her to trap the Jung maknae into her nest.
 
-------
Breakfast surprisingly happen in a bright mood today at Seohyun's dining table. Smile plastered on her mom's face. It was a rare sight in her house for her mom always spreads a gloomy aura.
 
Her mom was personally cook all the menus for the breakfast. It's a really rare view for Seohyun. She even serve breakfast for Seohyun all by herself. Seohyun shocked with her mom's sudden bright mood. But as long she isn't angry, it has been enough for Seohyun.
 
"Seohyun-ah, when will you start your internship with Yonghwa?" Mrs. Choi spoke.
 
"At Monday, umma. After all the file and application letter signed by my lecturer," Seohyun answered.
 
"Good. I'm looking forward for your relationship progress with Yonghwa," Mrs. Choi said.
 
"Umma, our relationship is not as close as you think. We barely know each other," Seohyun protested. Even though she herself having positive feelings towards Yonghwa, but she wants to take it slowly. She will kindly wait for Yonghwa to open his heart for her. Not in a rush.
 
"Let me share you my tips to get a man's heart easily. Be there when he's in a desperate position! Make him feel strong when he reaches his lowest point," Mrs. Choi said.
 
"Will it work?" Seohyun doubted. She reads various romantic novels but never knew such thing.
 
"Sure. I've tried it before," Mrs. Choi answered confidently.
 
'I've tried it to his father, and it succeeds. Fruits won't fall far from its seed, right? I'm sure they will fall into the same trick,' she said in her heart.
 
The polar opposite atmosphere was happening in the Jung mansion dining room. Everybody busy with their own food and their own mind. Even the mood maker Yonghwa just busy munching his toast without caring about the other. The silence lasts until they finish their food and decided to go to their respective next destination.
 
 
 
"Seohyun-ah!!" Somin call her best friend once she caught a glimpse of her.
 
"Hello, good morning Somin-ah, Yonghwa-yah!" Seohyun answered brightly.
 
"Did your mom allowed you?" Somin asked about the internship.
 
"Yes, surprisingly she allows me. It's all thanks to Yonghwa," Seohyun bows to Yonghwa. Yonghwa didn't expect her mom would give a positive response, considering the incident that happen yesterday. He feels that it's a bit strange. Her mom's sudden change of mood is strange. But thank goodness, it all turned well.
 
"Did your mom say something about me?" Yonghwa asked.
 
"Yes. She said that you are handsome, good man, and even allow me to be your girlf..." Seohyun covered before she completely mouthing 'girlfriend' in front of Yonghwa. Her face suddenly becomes as red as tomatoes.
 
"Yonghwa-yah, you better get going! Your class will start anytime soon, wouldn't it?" Somin ushered her twin after realizing that Seohyun has blushed severely over Yonghwa.
 
"Yah, so your mother allow you two dating? It's so surprising. Moreover, dating my twin. I was thinking that you'll be forever single because your mom never allowed you to date any male species," Somin blabbers once Yonghwa has out of sight.
 
"I was thinking the same thing too. It's because she has a bad experience with certain men, that's why she won't allow me to date. But when she sees Yonghwa, surprisingly she becomes the one who asks me to date him. She even give me the tips to win his heart," Seohyun answered happily.
 
"Really? Isn't your mom doesn't allow you to get close to any man?" Somin shocked.
 
"I swear! It's a bit weird though. But probably it's because Yonghwa is a kind boy," Seohyun said in a doubt. She thought that Yonghwa was leaving a bad first impression to her mom, but why her mom even encourage her to dating Yonghwa.
 
"Yonghwa will be the first man who came into my life. I don't even presume that my mom would be blessing me with Yonghwa," Seohyun said happily.
 
"By the way, what's the tips from your mom?" Somin asked about the tips.
 
"She asked me to be with him when he's in a desperate position and make him feel strong when he reach his lowest point. I doubt that it will work though," Seohyun answered exactly the same with what her mom tells her.
 
"It's no harm to give it a try. Probably we can put him in that kind of situation, so you can be a savior for him," Somin thought.
 
"Are you crazy? Do you want to make Yonghwa suffered?" Seohyun shout at her.
 
"Ah right. I'm such an evil twin! But actually he seems so stressful nowadays. What if you ask him to go to an amusement park?" Somin suggested.
 
"I would like to, but I 'm not that close yet with him. What about you join us, Somin-ah!" Seohyun pleaded.
 
"Yah! Do you want me to be the third wheel in your first date? That's cruel!" Somin yelled at Seohyun's stupid idea.
 
"Then what about asking Kim Hyunjoong-ssi to be your partner? So we can have a double date," Seohyun said as she snatch Somin's phone and start to dial Hyunjoong's number.
 
"Yah! Do you wanna die!!" Somin screamed.
 
The three children unknowingly happy with Mrs. Choi decision, without knowing that the latter was thinking such an evil plan. She just got a report from the spy that follow Seohyun, and get to know about the children's double date plan. 
 
"I gotta do something about this. I have to prepare a plan for them too," Mrs. Choi said with a smirk. 
 
 
 
Hello readers, it's been so long since the last time I update this story. Anyway, here is the update. Feel free to comment, and new readers, please kindly subscribe, and for those with a kind heart, just kindly upvote this story. Thank you!! ^^