Chapter 2

Unbreakable Bond

"Hyung, you're still awake?" Yunho almost jumped because of shock when Yonghwa suddenly intruding his room.

 

"Oh Yonghwa-yah, do you need anything?" Yunho finally spoke. Yonghwa looked at the photo album in Yunho's hand.
"Appa is so charismatic and Omma is so beautiful like a Goddes," Yonghwa smiling but he couldn't hide his teary eyes. He misses them. Their parents leave this world before he couldn't even remember the face.

 

Yunho patted Yonghwa's shoulder. "Keep this album with you, Yonghwa-yah. You and Somin needed it more than me". Yonghwa nodded and make his way out from the room.

 

"You better visit our parent's grave tomorrow hyung!" Yonghwa said before closing the door. Yunho only could sigh.

 

Realizing that today was a special day, Somin decided to wake up earlier than usual. She comes to the kitchen to help the maids prepare for breakfast. But before she could make her way to the kitchen, she saw her elder brother rush out. "Do you really have to come to your meeting?" she asked.

 

"Oh Somin-ah, you are awake," Yunho forced a smile to Somin and stop his way.

 

"Oppa, I don't know how important your meeting is. But I hope you don't make everybody disappointed," "And don't smile if you don't mean to," Somin tried to make her brother stayed.

 

"You have a pair of sharp eyes Somin, just like our Mom. Don't worry, I will visit our parent's grave after I finished the meeting," Yunho patted Somin's head and assure her. "And please don't let anyone know that I'm going," Yunho said before making his way exit from the house. Somin could only sigh.

 

Yunho lied to his family. He actually doesn't have a meeting to attend. He just wants to visit the grave by himself. He keeps the reasons by himself. Grandpa is too old and has forgiven the culprit, while Yonghwa and Somin don't know anything about the incident, he thought.

 

He got a serious impact because of the incident that happened 20 years ago. But it doesn't make him forget the incident, the conversation, and the face of the killer. He still remembers clearly.

 

"You seem tired Sajangnim," BoA approaches him. She has been his personal assistant since the first day he opened the company.

 

"Do you have any information about the progress of Core Company project?" "And how many times I remind you, don't call me sajangnim! I'm not your sajangnim, I'm your best friend Boa-yah!" Yunho flirts at his assistant who used to be his best friend since in the university.
"I've sent it to your email, just check it. You seem stressful Yunho-yah. I think most of the projects run well. What makes you distress?" BoA asked with concern.

 

Yunho just silent. Contemplating whether to tell Boa or not about his worry, about his grudge, and about his willing to revenge. As if able to read Yunho's mind, Boa patted Yunho's back hand. "Is it about the twin?"

 

Yunho gives a weak smile. "Yes, probably they will graduate from university next year. I was thinking about how their future could be," Yunho answered while leaning his head to the back of his chair.

 

"They must be so lucky to have such a considerate brother like you," Boa knew that it wasn't the real reason. She knew Yunho very well and she knew that he's lying. But she decided to let him be. She patted his shoulder and makes his way out from Yunho's room.

 

Yunho decided to open his email account to check the progress of Core Company project. Since his company gets a project to manage their company website, he got the full access of information about anything which related to this company.

 

He started to read the resume of the company, and then he printed it. He sipped the coffee on his table and smirked widely.

 

 

I'm so sorry for the late update *bow 90 degrees*. I've been busy with papers and other college stuffs, and also photography contest here and there. Anyway, here is the update. I can't get enough thank you for all the subscribers, up voters, readers, and comment. I promise I'll give you a double update in less than a week. I've pictured it in my head, but still too lazy to write it down. ^^v See you!