Chapter 4

Unbreakable Bond
It's almost dark when Yunho visits his parent's grave. He can see nobody's around. Only he by himself. He sees the grave has cleaned and there are bouquet of flowers on it. Haraboji and the twin must cleaned and put the flower, he thought. He kneels in front of his parent's grave.
 
"Omma, Appa, I'm sorry for coming late. I've found something that makes you so happy. In these twenty years, I keep it alone. I keep it alone to protect what you've left. I keep it alone to protect haraboji, Yonghwa, and Somin. I know one day they will acknowledge about this secret. Yonghwa is as smart as Appa and Somin is sensitive, just like you Omma. But before they know, I will surely clean the mess of our family and I will never let them know how big the grudge in my heart." Yunho is staring intently at his parents' gravestone.
 
"Omma, Appa, you surely want to scold me for acting this stupid. But I just can't hold my feeling. I really angry. I really hate them. I really hate them Appa. I really hate them Omma. I tried to burn this hatred but I just can't. Life is should paid with life, right!"Yunho started to sob. The little him never knew that witnessing murdering incident cause a big hatred and grudge. Even until he's 29 years old now. He also doesn't realize that the mature Yunho can act like a little kid who lost his favorite toy when he visit his parent's grave.
 
The sky is getting darker. It is hard to determine whether getting dark because the sky is cloudy or because it is getting late. But then thunder can be heard. And the rain started to pour the land, as if the heaven is currently crying.
 
"Why are you answering me with the rain, Omma, Appa? Is my decision wrong?" Yunho shouted, but of course nobody will answer him. He's alone anyway.
 
He decided to go home. He bows and bid goodbye to his parent. When he's bowing, the corner of his eyes catches a glimpse of a sparkling thing. He looks closer and finally notice that it was the ring. He took that ring and take a closer look. Whose ring is this, is it Somin's, he murmured. Then he decided to slip the ring into his pocket.
 
 
"I'm home," Yunho spoke hoarsely once him enter the house. He can see his grandpa look at him uninterested. "I'm going to Omma and Appa's grave," Yunho finally spoke to release the tension between the two.
 
"Oppa, you're so wet. Hurry take a shower and change your clothes before you catch a cold," Somin says with concern. "I'll prepare a cup of hot tea for you," Somin make her way to the kitchen.
 
"Gomawo Somin-ah." He thanked Somin and bowed to his grandfather before he proceed to go to his room.
 
After finish take a bath and change into more comfortable clothes, Yunho rests his body on his bed. Not so long after, he could hear somebody knocking his door. "Come in".
 
"Oppa, here is the hot tea for you," Somin entered the room with a cup of tea in her hand. Then she put that on the table beside the bed.
 
"Thank you Somin-ah," Yunho said while caressing Somin's head. "You're the best".
 
"Sure Oppa. At least i'm better than Yonghwa right" Somin then pinched Yunho's nose. "Oppa, just now i asked  for vitamins from Dr. Kim, you had better drink it so you won't get sick!" Somin suggested.
 
"Oh, Hyunjoong was here?" Yunho asked. Kim Hyunjoong is Jung's family doctor. Usually he came either to check on Grandpa or any time when family member got sick.
 
"Yep. Haraboji's blood pressure is quite high after your debate yesterday, so I invite him to come. Anyway how's your meeting just now in the morning?" Yunho choked hearing Somin's question.
 
"It runs smooth Somin" Yunho managed to answer. He then took the ring which he found from the graveyard just know. It was a gold ring with beautiful emerald on it. "Oppa, whose ring is that?" Somin asked before he could ask Somin whether the ring is hers or not. Now that she's asking, means that she doesn't own that ring.
 
"Do you want to give that ring to BoA unnie?" Somin teased.
 
"What? What did you say? How could you think like that?" he asked disbelieve.
 
"Eyy, come on. Both of you are really close and i can see that BoA Unnie also interested to you," Somin said still in a teasing tone. The latter just kept smiling on his face, not knowing what to say.
 
"See, you are smiling like a fool Oppa! You're definitely loved her. BoA Unnie is smart, y, and beautiful. Make some move before another man take her!" Somin nagged her big brother.
 

"You are sharp Somin," Yunho praised the girl and cover himself with a blanket. Ready to drift to the dreamland.

 

As I promise you before, here is a double update for you as a new year gift. I hope that you have a wonderful day of the new year. And I wish your target for 2014 will be accomplished. 
Boa and Hyunjoong has barely appeared. Please be patient for all the shippers whether it is Yongseo, Hyunmin, or Yunboa. As the stories go on, there will be more togetherness momentous. Don't forget to subscribe, upvote, and comment. I truly appreciate it. And at last, Welcome Horse Year 2014! :)