Chapter 3

Unbreakable Bond
That room was crowded with people in black suit. On the front side of the room hang a picture of a couple. Both of them smile happily in that picture. But the situation which occurred is a total opposite. It is not the situation to smile or laugh or happy about.
 
In front of that room an old man in his early sixties bows to people who came to pay some respect. On the side of the room, there are three maids who wear black clothes too. Two of them holding the baby while the other one tried to calm a little boy who cried endlessly.
 
 
Grandpa wipes his tears which streaming down his wrinkled face. He can't hold his sadness whenever that memory came into his mind. He lost his only son and the daughter in law whom he chose by himself. He only able to see their reflection from their children. That's why he decides to take care of the kids with all of the love that he ever have. Despite of the sadness that he feel, he still thanks to God because He still gives him the strength to take care those three little angels.
 
An old man moves his wheelchair approaching one of the tombs in the graveyard. Behind him two youngsters follow his way. The young lady clean that tomb and the tomb beside it, while the young man puts a bouquet of flower in the both tombs.
 
"Jung Kyungho, see, I bring your twin children here. They've been growing up nicely. I'm sure that you and your wife are wishing to follow their growing. I'm sorry if I can't bring Yunho. I hope later he will come here too," grandpa shed the tears which stream down his face.
 
"Omma, Appa, I lost you before I could remember your face. But i really love you. Omma, I promise I will take care haraboji, Yunho oppa and Yonghwa since I’m the only girl in this family. So you don't need to worry," this time Somin can feel the tears drop from the corner of his face.
 
"Omoni, Aboji, I wish you could stay little longer and look how handsome and smart I become. If you're still alive, I’m sure you'll be proud of me," Yonghwa finally let out all the things that he wants to say to his parents.
 
"Yah, you always full of yourself," Somin said while hitting her twin's shoulder. Then, the three of them laughing together. And after doing the last bow, the family proceeds to go to their respective car.
 
"They are coming to the tomb. Now they are on their way home," someone who hides himself behind the big tree report to people on the other line.
 

"But I only see the old man and the twin" "Okay, I got that," the black suited man continue the conversation with someone on the phone. Then power up his car engine and start to follow The Jung family's car.

 

 

Happy new years my dear fellows!! Here is the gift for you! :)