Chapter 5

Unbreakable Bond
It has been several weeks after The Jung's parent’s death anniversary. Things started to be normal again. Grandpa has forgiven Yunho after learning from Yonghwa and Somin that Yunho actually visit the grave. And the twin start to go to campus again for their summer vacation has ended.
 
As usual, Yonghwa and Somin go to campus together since Yonghwa already have his driving license and Somin isn't. It takes 30 minutes for them to reach the campus. And Yonghwa needs to send Somin to her department building first.
 
"Somin-ah" a beautiful girl with the same age as her approaches their car.
 
"Seohyun-ah, i really miss you," Somin jump out and hug that girl. Then the two besties start to squeal.
 
"Yah, Somin-ah, I'm still here" Yonghwa shouted from behind.
 
"Oh Annyonghaseyo Yonghwa-ssi" Seohyun greet shyly. She couldn't hide her blush when she saw a handsome young man stand right in front of her.
 
"Annyong Seohyun. You don't need to greet me in a formal way like that. We're at the same age anyway," Yonghwa flashes her smile which shows his toothy grin, cause Seohyun blushing more.
 
"Yah, you better go now. My friend here is completely blushing now," Somin said teasing Seohyun. Then Yonghwa make his way to back to his car and drive to the Business Department.
 
"Is he really your twin? He's very very very handsome. He could melt all my body with his stare," Seohyun chirping happily.
 
"Yah, I'm also beautiful you know. And where is your pride huh, you couldn't hide your blush in front of him. His head must be so big just now," Somin squealed. 
 
Somin actually never denies that his brother is so handsome, charismatic and appealing. She really wishes she could be Yonghwa's girlfriend as if she was not his twin. He's really famous among all the students in the campus. He even elected as the president of the Executive Student Organisation on campus. He's active in any kind of student activity.
 
At first, nobody believes that she was Jung Yonghwa's fraternal twin. Everybody thinks that she's Yonghwa's girlfriend at the time because they are always going to campus and eat lunch together. Until when he got interviewed for the campus weekly magazine then he explained that he is Jung Somin's twin.
 
Somin's credibility is also not bad. She becomes a beautiful reporter for tv campus and her soothing voice help her become announcer in radio campus. She also becomes the head editor of campus weekly magazine. But still, she isn't as famous as her twin. Because she is rather difficult to be friendly.
 
 
The twin came home from campus right at the dinner time. Grandpa and Yunho have already at the table. After the twin came, the family then started to have dinner. Dinner went silent before finally Yonghwa decide to break the silence.
 
"Hyung, this semester i should start an internship in a company," Yonghwa said to Yunho.
 
"That's good then, you can help haraboji in our family company, right," Yunho answered.
 
"But hyung, I want to do internship in your company. If I do an internship in Jung Corp, haraboji will completely dictate me. Besides, I can see your y secretary noona every day in your office..."
 
"Yah" before Yonghwa could continue his sentence, haraboji, Yunho, and Somin yell in unison. And Yonghwa just mouthing "Mwo?" innocently.
 
"How dare you say that I will dictate you!" said Grandpa.
 
"And your hyung y secretary has name you know! Her name is BoA," Yunho continues with spelling BoA's name.
 
"And how dare you try to seduce your hyung's lover, my dear twin?" Somin butted in.
 
Yonghwa only could sigh in defeat. And the rest of dinner shows the sight of The Jung family bickering each other.
 
While the Jung shows harmonious dinner, in another home in Seoul the dinner seems gloomy.
"Have you found the ring?" a lady in his forties asked to her men.
 
"Not yet Boss Lady. We've searched in all parts of the grave accurately and carefully but the result is zero," report one of her men.
 
"Why is it so difficult to find one simple ring? Go find that ring and don’t come back before you find it. Got it!" the lady shout furiously.
 
"You can buy another ring Omma. That isn't that expensive right? While you are rich enough to buy even a dozen of it" her daughter tries to suggest her idea to her mom. She tried to release the tension of dinner which already gloomy.
 
"If you finish your food, just go to your room. Don't suggest anything if you don't know how important that ring for me!" and with giving simple nod, the daughter obey her mom to leaves the table since her suggestion really make their gloomy dinner into more gloomy.
 
 
 
Hello my readers and subscribers! I was glad that I got another subscriber recently. Thanks a lot for your support. I was currently working on another story with the same pairings as this story, can you please suggest a good graphic shop to make the poster? Thank you very much! Don't forget to leave comments! See you soon!