Hers.

Drabble 2.

 

Dearest person who loves me more than his cigarette, (I hope you quit already, or else!)  

 

To answer your first question, you were completely right in thinking that you should write “I love you” there. And even more so when you realize you should do it repeatedly. Good boy!(^_^)

Perhaps next time, you could add in some emoticons or colored texts. Please? Yours is sooo bare and looks like your age. ^^V Ha! What? A person who’s in love can behave like a teen who doodle heart shape graffiti on their notes, okay? Because dearest Min Ho ssi, if you didn’t already know, I’m quite in love with you. Oh, scratch that. I am in love with you.. Min Ho oppa! Hee. ^^,  

As for your second question about the pink, fluffy cardigan, no. That's mine now. Your Minoz will thank me for that. Haha! Besides, even without my girlfriend’s bias, I think you look quite smashing in all red. Even with fur all over. You are waaaay hot in red! Kekeke! (>_<) Not a lot of guys can pull that off, trust me. So embrace it, oppa! And no, we’re not doing the joint custody either, you cruel man. Do you want the lots of them to keel over and self combust from pure hatred, or worse, pure glee? (-_-)  

Roast beef? Again?!? Argh! Why do you always get to eat awesome food when I'm gone? Your manager cooks them best. That's super unfair. =( Save some for me..please?  

By the way, Omma was asking me the other day when I will give her grandbabies. Excited much, right? Haha! I told her that I need to give her a son-in-law first. To which she said that I need to make an honest man out of you soon. As you can imagine, I got quite indignant at this for her implication that you're not. And why me? Why should I make an honest man out of you? That's so reversed, it's annoying. Ha. And oh, I heard Appa in the background shouting. He said that he still won't accept you, no matter what. , I know. Haha! However before I could even respond, she went on to say that she knows what you've been up to each time we're alone. As if I would let you. Geez.

Yeah…if your face is like this (o_O) by this point, I don’t blame you. Mine was like that also, so I hung up on her. I called back later citing reception problems. I don’t think she quite believed me, but at least, she let the topic go.  

By the way, I’m not telling you this to hint in any way that you need to go to the nearest jewelry shop because frankly, I’m not ready to marry you yet. I’m just telling you so you don’t get too surprised by the possible frowns she may send you at next week’s dinner. And oh, be prepared for Appa's alcohol attacks as well. Hee.  

Okay oppa, I gotta go now.  

 

Hugs and kisses,

Your Shinhye ^^,    

 

 

p.s: I’m not telling anyone about this….yet.  

p.p.s: I don’t mind hearing it again.  I love you too. (>_<)

p.p.p.s: Uhm…is this a bad time to tell you that Geun Seuk oppa is actually next to me right now, finishing his coffee while I’m writing all this?  

p4s: He says hi ;-)