And back at her.

Drabble 2.

 

 

To my dearest boyfriend, who’s on the verge of pms-ing,

 

It doesn’t matter how many times I say it, oppa. I’m yours. If I say it one time, I’m yours. Or a hundred times, I'm yours. Hell, even if I don’t say it at all, I’m still yours. So get it through that red fog of jealousy that I AM YOURS! Araso? Aish.

And I was actually wearing my "I <3 Lee Min Ho" shirt and jeans along with your cap when I met him. THAT dress is just for you. Pabo. (-_-)  

Woo Bin is pretty funny, and you know that, (you were giggling like a schoolgirl with him just the other day!) you overly jealous guy.

Now, I’m not exactly sure because I got kinda woozy reading the middle of your letter, but did you just propose to me, oppa? I mean, seriously? o_O

Because I’m gonna roundhouse kick you if you actually have a ring tucked away somewhere. Like for real. I'm not joking. I'm gonna hurt you bad if you show up at my house. With a ring. On your knees. I will hurt you. Real bad.

And no, I don’t even care about how you got the two Ommas on your side. (That was such a cheaty thing to do by the way, really low of you. Tsk.).

And before you flip whatever's in front of you right now (living or non-living, and don't throw your manager away!) I’m not reacting like this because I’m waiting for Geun Seuk oppa(or anyone else for that matter) to propose to me because once again and say it with me this time, I. AM. YOURS!

The fact of the matter is that I still am not quite ready to marry you, oppa. Don’t be mad, okay? It doesn't mean that I love you any less, it's just I need a little bit more time to figure out myself because while I understand us, I’m not sure I quite understand me. I love you.~ ^_^

 

Aaah. YOU confessed to my mum that you have tried defiling me?

Every chance you get?

Really.

Really?

When did that ever happened, oppa? ^^,

I don't have any memory of that. Ever. Hee ;-)

 

Oh, you're enlisting soon? Not shock here, you should go soon so you can come back to me at once. (>_<)

I don't plan on missing you that long, oppa.. ^^,

 

Okay, I am off as I'd be hunting that two-timing . No one hurts Jun-oppa. Ever.

 

By the way, I'll be at your place seven-ish? I'm cooking meat and.. I might do some defiling as well.. ;) so being mad at me will do you no good.. Hurr. ^^V

 

Yours! (^__^)

 

 

p.s: Oh was it Yoona ssi that you played the staring game with? She’s hot. 

p.ps: I love you too. So much. ^^,