Her. Then the mums.

Drabble 2.

Han Jae Hee ssi,

I’m sorry that you’re now involved in this situation between me and Min Ho oppa. You do more than enough already without having to act as pseudo-psychiatrist-sometimes-punching-bag to that choding. I also want to thank you for your consideration in sending me the tickets but I will not be able to use them. Instead, I took the liberty and gave them to my friends, Park Soo Jin and Oh Yeon Seo. I apologize for unleashing them on you on that date. Maybe it will be wise if you consider upping the security details at that time as they're sorta rabid fans of oppa as well. Just a thought.

Sincerely,

Park Shin Hye



»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»


Mrs. Lee,

What’s going on with our kids? Shin Hye came home the other day with such a scowl on her pretty face that even her appa got nervous enough to make up an excuse to go fishing. At night.She then glared at me and muttered something about how if I like Min Ho so much why don’t I marry him instead. Should I be worried about this?Let me know if you have any ideas what happened between them, araso?

Mrs. Park.



p.s: I found a really great and easy recipe for radish kimchi the other day. Remind me to give it to you.