Unpretty. (Nostalgia 2014)

Drabble 2.

To my dearest Buin (Yes, you're MY Buin. Got a problem with that?) who's probably crying her eyes out right about now,

I love you.

I love you.

I love you..

You may have postponed our inevitable (Got that? INEVITABLE. Face it. You. Are. Stuck. With Mighty Awesome Me. ME!) wedding for another day (Fine! Another 2 looooong years!), but that will never diminished my er.. deeeper than deep feelings for you. Sorry, that's the only way I can describe it without being cheesy that I'd want to puke in my mouth. Though I'd gladly be cheesy and puke just to prove how much I love you. I do. I love you. I love you lots.

Please don't make me say the "deeper than deep feelings" in front of other people. I might cry. For real. Then you'd be the one doing the puking. Hurr. 

I'm trying to make you laugh here. Did I succeed, Buin?

Shin Hye?

Please smile..

My Shin Hye?

Please?

I love you..

 

I read the write-ups. Every ty article (Pardon my foul words, Buin) about me and you. I don't mind any of it. All lies. I know you don't mind them too, at least most of the time. But, I do know that it still stings. Right? I know it hurts.

You're so strong.

You don't tell me when you're hurt.

You don't even tell me when they called you names until I read them for myself. Hateful words.

To say that I'm mad at those bastards (Sorry for my words again, Buin. I can't help it.) is an understatement. I want to punch all their faces in. I want to track all their IP addresses and punch them one by one. Every one of those who called you average, I will hunt them down! I don't care if they're girls. My anger doesn't recognize gender. Is it getting too graphic for you, Buin? Sorry, but I think I will have to shed my gentleman image soon. How dare they make you cry! How dare they..

How. Dare. They. 

But, I'm mostly mad at myself.

I can't even protect you. I can't even dare protect my only love. It's not even a question of having a career and increasing my Hallyu status. How can I hope to protect you when it is you who asked me to hide everything so I am protected. Me. 

You accepted me. In exhange that you hide.. us.

You hid us. You hid yourself.

You sacrificed.

Just for me. Useless old me.

Do I even deserve you Buin?

Do I even deserve your feelings?

I love you Park Shin Hye.

I love you. So much.

 

I'm so sorry if I can't protect you like a proper man as I don't want to lose you. If it's only up to me, I would've tied you beside me right after you accepted my feelings. I am THE string attached. And not some stupid hide-our-relationship-arrangement. Aish.

Sorry, I don't mean your idea is stupid. I just don't like it. I don't like hiding US because it's hurting YOU.

Still.

I will try to hold out as long as possible. But if push comes to shove, I will leave everything. Everything. Just for you.

So don't cry where I can't hug you. Don't be sad where I can't reach you. Don't leave me. Please.

I love you.

 

Aish. You're so strong and just thinking of that strength is making me cry.

Yes. I'm crying right now as well. This letter-making is starting to feel like our drama. It's good that you're not here beside me or you'd probably be laughing like some hyena.

I'm just joking, Buin. You're laughing voice is the most beautiful. It's like sunshine after a long rain.

 

Seriously, Shin Hye. You are the most beautiful girl for me. Period. No explanations. 

I love your shiny hair.

I love your warm, brown eyes.

I love your imperfect nose.

I love your chubby cheeks.

I love your dimpled chin.

I love your soft skin. I actually envy them. I like touching them. Not being y here, okay?

I love everything about you. My perfectly imperfect Shin Hye. (^_^)

 

Oh. I guess my letter is a bit long now. This is my first ever letter for you. Please keep it. See how I meticulously folded it to a heart shape? Woo Bin showed me how it's done. Cool huh! Me. Not Woo Bin, okay? Don't show it to any living soul.

I'd be seeing you soon! My Buin. 

Probably after five minutes? Hee.

I love you. Just like the way I love life itself.

 

Yours always, since LA,

Lee Min Ho (01/2014)

 

 

p.s. What's this I heard you have a CF shoot with Geun Seuk? And in China again? First Woo Bin, now that?

p.p.s. Please wear our couple shoes when you travel. Okay?

p.p.p.s. I love you. MY Shin Hye.