Fakers. And takers.

Drabble 2.

My Dearly Beloved Shin Hye,

I'm sorry I was so pig-headed. I accepted your apology a long time ago.
I'm just a man. A flawed one. :(

(I miss you.)

Yours with a sad heart,
Lee Min Ho



To Min Ho's minions,

Seriously, guys? MY DEARLY BELOVED? You think I would not recognize Hyungsik's loopy handwritings? Or more importantly that I wouldn't know Min Ho oppa's own writings? I've been with the stupid obstinate man for 2 years, you know?

Not impressed,
Shin Hye

-----------


To MY Shin Hye,

What's this I hear about you exchanging letters with several strange men. I thought this was a special thing between us.

Love ya (even though.)
Min Ho  

 

Min Ho oppa,

Well, since someone gave me the silent treatment, who else am I gonna talk to then? Hmph.

With love (albeit grudgingly)

Your Shin Hye   

----------

 

MY Shin Hye,

You know I love you. Like lots. I really do. But sometimes you make me SO SO SO angry. But I guess I do the same thing to you, huh? You'll be glad to know that I took care of four of the strange males you exchanged letters with (!!!).  But - I am sorry for the silent treatment.

Missing you so much,

Min Ho

 

p.s: I sent Geun Seuk a wedding invite. Same with Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki, Song Jong Ki, Lee Seung Gi, Yoon Shi Yoon, Kim Ji Hoon, Yoo Seung Ho and several others.  

 

 

Min Ho oppa,

*sigh*. This is just one of those things where I have to learn to live with you, don't I? Fine.

Come here.

I miss you. (T_T)

Love, 

Shin Hye

~~~~

Geun Seuk oppa,

Ignore the invite. My beloved and overly jealous boyfriend was being stupid. As usual. But I do adore that man. :) And oh, if you see Yong Hwa, Hong Ki or even Jong Ki oppa, Ji Hoon oppa, Seung Ho and Seung gi oppa, please tell them to ignore that ridiculous invite as well. Thank you and see you soon. ^^,

Take care,

Shin Hye

~~~~

Min Ho's Minions,

I have bandages if you guys need them. And come to my mum's place, dinner's on me. ^^,

Love,

Shin Hye    

 

-----------

 

To My Shin Hye,

I love you! (>_<) See? I'm using smileys now! Heee. Ah, thank you for the welcome you gave me yesterday.I love the hug and the kiss and the hug and the kiss again. Hurrr. Oh! May I suggest that you look at the catalogue again? I circled a few suggestions. 

Dinner at my parent's house tonight.

Please don't encourage my father to tell his jokes.

Love,

Min Ho 

~~~~

Kim Bum sshi,

If you let Jung Il Woo convince Woo Bin  and Hyungsik to wheedle their way into my Shin Hye's sympathies, I'm going to make sure that you don't sleep well for a very long time. You know what I mean. I hurt people with just a spoon.

Despicable me (and proud of it)

Min Ho

~~~~

Geun Seuk ssi,

I know you received a letter from MY Shin Hye suggesting that the card I sent was nonsense. Please ignore that. You know how women are. I hope to see you at the ceremony. Wedding gifts are appreciated, of course. Please tell the others as well.

Thanks.

Min Ho