His.

Drabble 2.

 

MY Shinhye,

(This is how I’m going to call you from now on.)

Oh. I should begin again.

 

Dearest MY Shinhye,

How have you been the five minutes that I haven’t seen you? I know I whined and scoffed and then whined some more at your “suggestion” that we write letters to each other because face it, I am a grown man. A 28 yr old grown man with a reputation to maintain. When word gets out that I have been penning love letters to my young girlfriend in my spare time, what do you think will happen to my reputation? (Please don’t brag to Bummie, he’ll tell Il Woo and then I’ll never live it down. Ever.)

What am I supposed to say here anyway?

I already told you I loved you.

On the phone. And in person. Twelve times. Each.

Do you want me to write it too?

Fine.

I love you.

...

 

Okay. I love you lots.

More than I love ramyun on cold winter nights. And definitely more than I love cigarettes, that I am definitely quitting. Tomorrow. And THAT's not because you said you won't kiss me if I don't stop. I love your chubby cheeks, your bright eyes and your cute nose too. Seriously. I can't seem to get enough of them. Did you perhaps, cast a spell on me? Hee.

Oh right. Now that I have you as a captive audience, let’s talk about the subject you seem only too keen to avoid.

Can I have my pink, fluffy cardigan back please? I know you like it because it's fluffier than most stuff toys, much fluffier than your dogs, but I like it too! Even though most people hated it.

And why do you always like the clothes that I really like. Jackets, coats, shirts, scarves, caps, all of them.

I had to resort to asking my manager for a new wardrobe (because you and I have the same items now, and you said you don't wanna go public, but you're wearing most of my clothes, way to go being private kiddo, yay!) because I had nothing to wear and you know what I ended up wearing?

A red hoodie. With a dreamcatcher drawn on the back. And fur. All over. I look like an oversized red bear.

What? You don’t believe me? Browse the net after you read this, you'd see it plastered all over Dispatch. My stylist thought my hoodie was “rare” and told me to keep it on.

So how about you give me back my cardigan, huh? Or…maybe we could have a joint custody on it? I wear it one week and you can wear it the next. Of course, if we both wear it one or the other time, we will be inciting our country’s netizens. But it’s okay, it’s not like they have anything better to do.

Is my love letter long enough?

Because I’m getting hungry and I'm smelling something really nice. I think Manager Hyung is roasting beef.

 

Sincerely,

The Min Ho who loves you more than cigarettes.

 

 

p.s: Remember not to tell anyone about this. And I mean ANYONE. 

p.p.s: I love you! (Just in case the first time wasn’t enough.)

p.p.p.s: Geun Seuk is back in Seoul. Can you stay somewhere far from your area? Like a friend?  

p.p.p.p.s: Don't be mad. I love you!