The notes

If We're Meant To Be

"Jin Yi! Your friend came!" GD oppa shouted from the main door. I was watching another fancam of the BEST's performance. Who was that? I didn't remember making any promises to meet at my house with anyone. I reluctanly got up from my bed and went to the door. My, I was shocked to see the figure.

"Yoseob! You came!" I pulled him in. He just smiled and held me several books. Oh, I see. He just came here to prepare for the presentation.

"Jin Yi, you don't want to introduce your friend to me?" GD oppa came from the kitchen. I bet he was trying another recipe.

"Hello, hyung. My name is Yang Yoseob." Yoseob greeted GD oppa warmly and shaked hands.

"I guess both of you will be busy with that. Well, do your best. I'll call you for brunch later." GD oppa looked at the books that I was holding. Yoseob and I nodded and made our way to my room.

"What a nice room you have. There are lots of yellow and blue coloured things." Yoseob went into my room and looked through the books and teddy bears that I have.

"Yeah, but yellow is not my favourite colour actually. I have yellow stuff because yellow is my favourite dancer's colour" I was sitting on my bed, behind him. Suddenly, I saw like his cheeks were moving. Was he actually smiling?

"Err.. Yoseob, I think we should get to our work?" Yoseob quickly placed the yellow coloured heart shaped pillow that I made with the word 'Aegyo King' in the middle of the pillow. He was blushing, I wonder why.

We were into our work so deep that GD oppa went ambushing my room.

"Jin Yi and Yoseob, did you hear me calling your names?" GD oppa was standing at the door. I bet he was mad.

"We're sorry, hyung. We didn't realize that it was brunch time. Our appologies" Yang Yoseob stood up and helped me to stand up.

"Appology accepted. Now, hurry up to the kitchen. I can't wait to hear what you'll say about my new recipe." Can you imagine, a rich, cool and handsome brother cooks in the kitchen?

We went to the kitchen and waited anxiously for GD oppa's dish to be served on the table.

"Eat it while it's hot." GD oppa put the plates in front of us.

"Wow, homemade blueberry pancake. My last time eating this when I was 4." Yoseob put the first piece of pancake in and chewed slowly.

I waited for his reaction. He seemed to be liking the dish.

"Hyung, this is so delicious. You should sell it." Obviously, GD oppa was happy to hear that. I bet if there was any chance, he might have jumped over the moon.

"Really? thank you, Yoseob, for the kind words. If you feel like eating anything, all you have to do is just come here and tell me. I'll cook it for you." I face-palmed myself. Aigoo, this is what i was afraid of. GD oppa would say anything even mindless wishes when he was too happy.

I left the kitchen and went back in my room. When I was picking up Yoseob's books, a piece of paper came out from one of them. On the paper there were words like :

Dear angel, finally I've found you..

Don't ever leave me again

Wow, it seems that Mr Yang Yoseob here expressed his feelings to the girl he loves on this paper. How extraordinary was that. I quikly put the paper back in one of the books. I was not sure whether it was the right book, but it didn't matter.

"Hyung, thank you for the wonderful brunch. I shall be longing for it." Yoseob thanked GD oppa for the dinner. GD oppa was blushing. I knew that he was happy with the compliment he received from Yang Yoseob.

I handed over the books and walked him to the door.

"Well, this is a goodbye now. I'll missed you." Oh my, I am melting. Help!

"Err.. Don't be silly, you'll see me at school." Yoseob chuckled at waved at me before went home. I looked at him until he was lost from my sight.

"You like him?" Since when GD oppa was standing beside me?

"It's impossible for me to like him. He's my friend. After all, he already have someone else." I closed the door and walked back to my room. Suddenly, I remembered the notes written by Yoseob earlier.

Dear angel, finally I've found you..

Don't ever leave me again

Who was the person meant by him? Did I know her? Why did I feel sad, like my heart was broken? Why did I feel that way? I cried deeply in my heart. As the result of me raging in pain in my heart, I fell asleep, in a deep sleep.