Weirdo~

If We're Meant To Be

“Okay class, today we’re going to do paired presentation. The pairs are decided to your sitting partners.” Our Art teacher, Mr Jang explained.

“What? Oh no, here goes another boring day with Genie” I lose my patience when I heard that.

‘Okay, mister. You asked for it!’ I took a deep breath and stiffen my heart.

“Yang Yoseob, if you don’t want to pair up with me, I’m fine with it. You can go sit with someone else and paired up with them, if they wanted to. If not, you can just sit there and I’ll pretend that you don’t exist. Deal?” I talked to him without looking at him.

I guess Lee Gikwang saw what happened at went to us. Seriously, sometimes I felt like Lee Gikwang was always approaching me and Yang Yoseob and the wrong moment.

“You guys are fighting again, right. Look, Jin Yi you can switch partners with me or I’ll tell Kim Woo Bin that he’ll have to go with a new partner.” I was startled by the new idea by Lee Gikwang.

As I was about to object the idea, “No, I won’t let you take her from me” Yang Yoseob voiced out. Everybody in the class stared at the three of us.

Yoseob’s face turned red, “If I become a partner with you or Woo Bin, I can’t sleep in the class. Sorry, Gikwang. She offered me a better idea.” He grabbed my hand to pull me back to his side but something weird happened. Lee Gikwang grabbed Yang Yoseob’s arm. Oh no! The double wrist-grab!

With a fierce look, he said, “If you ever, make her cry or even hurt again, Yang Yoseob, I won’t hesitate to do anything to you.”

They both stared at each other. Even though I was in the middle of them, but due to my short in height, both of them can look above of my head.

“Gikwang, Yoseob, please stop doing whatever you guys are doing. Everybody is staring at us.” I tried to pat Yang Yoseob’s back slowly. I was afraid that he might get mad at me. Lee Gikwang released Yang Yoseob’s hand in a harsh way and went back to his place. I pulled Yang Yoseob who was still staring at Lee Gikwang. I bet if there was a chance, he might beat Lee Gikwang.

“Are you okay? Here, do have some of this, you’ll feel cool after this.” I handed him the cold mineral water that oppa GD gave me this morning. Yang Yoseob took it and drink the water. Then slowly, I saw him cooling down. I patted his shoulder.

“If you want to sleep or just do anything else than preparing for the presentation, I’m alright with that.” I suggested him his favourite activity.

“No, I’ll do it with you. But can we just do some parts of it, the rest we do it, like at your house?” Yang Yoseob spoke softly to me. Oh my, I hope he didn’t see me blushing. Wait a second, why am I blushing? I wondered myself and suddenly heard Yang Yoseob laughing too.