You!

If We're Meant To Be

It has been a week since the last day of school. That was the day I last saw Yang Yoseob and Lee Gikwang. I carried out my daily life like nothing ever happened. Like I have never became friends with them.

"Jin Yi, I'll be back late, maybe. Don't wait for me. The creme brule is in the microwave." I slumped my head on the dining table.

"Oppa, you've been going out and come back late almost two nights. What are you up to?"

"Jin Yi, my friend wanted to do a surprise party for his girl-friend to be. I, as the chef is in charge of preparing a romantic and delicious dinner." Oh, I see. I wonder who was that. Was it TOP oppa? Young Min oppa? or Min Woo oppa? It didn't matter.

After GD oppa went out, I my laptop and search in YouTube for new dance videos. Hmm.. actually I should know about the competition better as both of my bestfriends, well, ex-bestfriends maybe are the dancers. Then, I decided to watch a korean drama, Hwangjini.

After watching several episodes, the hero, apparently my favourite actor, Jang Geun Seuk died. I looked at the clock. It was 7.30 pm. It has been 2 hours since GD oppa went out. Guess, this will be how I spend the day.

I went to the kitchen to eat the creme brule that GD oppa said to be in the microwave. I looked inside the microwave and..

"What the?! There's nothing inside. Oppa, I'm already straving!" I quickly dialled GD oppa's cellphone. Unfortunately, he was too busy that he turned off his cellphone. What in the world was happening?!

I was getting ready to go out to the convenient store. My dinner would be a cup of instant noodle.

"Ding Dong" The bell rang and I ran to the door. Who came at this hour? Anxiously, I opened the door and guess what?

NOBODY WAS THERE~

What the heck just happened? I looked down on the door mat. There was a card, written :

Jin Yi, its me, GD oppa. I forgot to tell you that I ate all of the creme brule. Come to this address. I saved some food for you.

P/S: I ordered a boy to send this to you. Hopefully you got it :D

What was the meaning of the smiling smiley at the end. Oh, oppa, you're dead when I meet you. He better have the food ready.

I took a cab to the address. It's easier to find the house. Once I got there..

"Oh my, this is an enourmous house. Which oppa's is it?" I called GD oppa to tell him that I have already arrived. Weirdly, he told me to wait at the front gate. Then came, LEE GIKWANG with his new partner, LEE HI.

"Hello, Jin Yi." Lee Gikwang greeted me. Lee Hi hugged me. Did I miss something?

"Jin Yi, thank you so much for making him realise that I was here all long. If it's not you, I don't know when will he know my existence." Lee Hi smiled and thanked me again.

"Yes, Jin Yi. I also wanted to thank you for telling me the truth. I owe you lots" Lee Gikwang laughed and so did Lee Hi but not me. I was hungry and puzzled.

"Come on, Jin Yi. Follow us" Lee Hi pulled me into the mansion. The inside of the house was dark. From the outside, the lights were all on. Probably they're preparing for the dinner. After all, it was a suprise dinner.

Suddenly the lights were on and right in front of me was someone.

"Yoseob!" I exclaimed.

"Hye, Jin Yi." He looked at me with sweet smile, as always.

"Why, am I here? Where is GD oppa?''

"He's at the back, follow me." Yoseob raised my hand and walked with me. When we entered the garden,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARK JIN YI!!!" The whole croud said loudly. At that time, I was so shocked. Almost everybody in the croud I knew. I read the banner saying 'Happy Birthday, Jin Yi'. How can I forgot my own birthday.

"Jin Yi!" I was so happy to see these two people.

"Omma! Abuji!" I hugged them tightly. Only God knows how I missed them. Then came GD oppa.

"Oh, so this is your romantic dinner" I said in sarcastic way.

"Hey, I did prepare a romantic dinner!" As I was about to ask him where was the romantic dinner, the PA system went on.

"Hello, everybody. Thank you for making here tonight. Special thanks I bid to my friend and his partner, Lee Gikwang and Lee Hi, to my brother and friend, GD oppa, to parents and everyone here today. Before I go straight to the point, I would like to call Park Jin Yi to the front." Yang Yoseob said in an awkward way. Since it was my birthday, I went to the front in regret. I was regretting for not dressing up.

I stood beside him. Lee Gikwang came to his side. Everything went so fast when he knelt down and said,

"Park Jin Yi, will you be my lover now and forever?" His voice was shaking. Oh my! I felt suffocated. All the people were cheering for me to accept his proposal.

"I..I.." Lee Hi came and patted my back.

"Said it slowly, Jin Yi." Lee Hi comforted me. Lee Gikwang was laughing and said,

"This is what you're waiting for, Jin Yi. Come on!" The cheering was louder and I quickly finished my sentence to run away.

"I do!" I quickly ran from the croud but unfortunately got caught by GD oppa.

"Hey, you're his girlfriend now and I allow so. You can't run away now." I almost cried of embarassment and begged for GD oppa's permission to be alone at the pool. I was too embarassed of what had happened. Oppa then let me go to have my own time.