The unexpected guest

If We're Meant To Be

"Wah, you got many flowers, Jin Yi and these are all from our classmates." Lee Gikwang informed me. even I was shocked to see the flowers and gifts.

"Oppa, shouldn't you brought home some of them. It's a little crowded here." GD oppa nodded. he was reading the newspaper. Lee Gikwang looked through all the bouquet.

"Well, all of them are 28, including mine, 29?" he scratched his head.

"Wae?" Lee Gikwang was murmuring something. What was he saying?

"Yang Yoseob!" He said out loud. I was startled and puzzled of his reaction.

"What's with him?"

"His name was not on of these bouquet. That explains why there were only 29 bouquets of flowers." i was not interested in hearing that. Nevertheless, the absence of his bouquet did remind me of something. It has been 10 days since I was warded, but where is Yoseob? He never come to see me even once. Its impossible for him not to know that i've been warded.

"Jin Yi, oppa wants to go to the convinience store. do you want anything?" GD oppa put on his jacket.

"Well, i really wanted to eat the chocolate coated caramel that i used to eat. get some for Lee Gikwang to, he must be starving while taking care of me." i ordered him and punched Lee Gikwang's back softly. well, he worked hard today.

GD oppa walked out of the room. Lee Gikwang was demonstrating some of his new dance moves to me. Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Oh, where are you?"

"...."

"She's been worried sick"

"....."

"No, he's not here. Yes, he'll be away for 15 minutes."

I listened carefully. who was the caller? did he asked Lee Gikwang about GD oppa?

"Jin Yi, there's someone wants to meet you."

i looked at the jacket wore by the owner. i quickly searched for his face. Yang Yoseob!

tears came rolling down my cheeks. He hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry that I didn't come. I have many things to deal with. I'm so sorry." I continued to cry. Now all the emptiness are full. I saw Lee Gikwang was about to leave.

"LEE GIKWANG!" he stopped in front of the door and turned at me. Yang Yoseob wiped my tears and pulled Lee Gikwang over.

"Look, I don't want neither of you to stay away from me. Both of you are my bestfriend. In case both of you don't feel guilty at all, both of you are the cause of me being warded, of me fainted. You guys made me wonder on each and everything I did. You guys made me wonder what was my sin towards you. everytime one of you saw me with the another one, you would act cold. why? can you guys please stop fighting? I want to be friends with both of you. To be close friends.." I felt dizzy, gaining strength.

"Jin Yi, I'm sorry. I was the one who acted cold when i saw both of you. If i knew that this would happen because of that, I swear i will never act like that." Lee Gikwang started.

"Me too, Jin Yi. I was the one who started to fight with Gikwang. if i knew this would happen, I'll never start the fight."

"Then lets be friends?" Lee Gikwang held his hands to me and Yang Yoseob. Yang Yoseob grabbed Lee Gikwang's hand and held his other hand to me.

"No, lets be best friends." i grabbed their hands with a smile.