Kitty

With My Dolls

 

"Hey Lucy," my friend Minah says.
"Hi. Did you finish math?" I ask.
"Yeah. Did you?" She asks.
"Yes," I say, even when I didn't.
"Which one last night?" She asks, she's known for awhile. She likes playing with Ravi.
"Hyuk," I say.
"Here," she says, handing hers over.
"Thanks," I say, copying the answers.
"What did you make him do?" Minah asks.
"Pleasure me," I say as if its nothing new.
"Ah. Can I come over, and play with Ravi tonight? Please?" She asks.
"Sure. Come by after school," I say, handing over the math work. "Thanks again."
"No problem, when you want to play with dolls nothing will stop you," she says, winking.
"Shut up. I'm thinking of getting a new one though," I say.
"Fun," she says, "any idea who?"
"Nope, but I still need to make a base doll though," I say as the teacher walks in.
"Class turn to page three hundred," the teacher says, cutting our conversation short.
==
I walk home with Minah. We enter my house, and drop off our bags.
"We should work on homework first," I say.
"True," Minah says.
"Come on," I say. We walk up to my room, and work on everything.
"I'm done. You?" I say.
"Last one, hold on," she says.
"I'll go tell them your coming. Ravi?" I say, heading down.
"Yep," she says. I walk to my dolls' room, and grab Ravi's.
"Ravi," I say, walking to him. "Ravi, your friend, Minah, is here to play with you." Ravi snaps up at the mention of Minah's name.
"You miss me, Ravi?" Minah says, entering the room. I hand her his doll, and unlock his door. Ravi walks out, and follows Minah. I can never get that reaction from Ravi.
"Let's see who do I want today?" I say, moving around. "We have time today. It's Friday. No where to be tomorrow." I move to the middle of the room, and move my fingers over the dolls. Minah has started with Ravi, I hear her moving him around. I sigh, I should make that new doll soon. I grab the doll I muted, and walk over to Leo.
"Come here, my silent kitty," Leo comes, as I unlock his door.
"Carry me," I say, as I pluck off one of his hairs. He picks me up, and walks me to my room.
"Good kitty," I say, as he sets me down. "Now, what to do today? I know." I move the doll so that it lays beside me. Leo follows, and lays down.
"Be a willing doll," I say, moving the doll to kiss me, over and over, up and down my neck. I straddle Leo, so he can only move upward. Leo kisses me, and I his face.
"Good kitty," I say, moving my fingers slowly up and down the dolls arms and legs. Leo feels it, he shakes under me.
"Does my kitty doll like it?" I ask, continuing the motion. Leo freely nods.
"Good," I say, stopping for a moment. "How about we have some fun my kitty?" I move off of him, and over to my closet. I look until I find what I'm looking for.
"I need my kitty to look like a kitty," I say, pulling out his outfit. I walk out of my closet, outfit in hand.
"Now be a good kitty, and change," I say, petting him. He nods, and stands. I give him his new clothes, and he walks to his changing room. I sit on my bed, and wait for him. I grab my sketch book, and start drawing my newest doll plan.
"Is my kitty done yet?" I call to Leo. Leo walks out, looking like my own little kitty. The black pants fit, and the black fuzzy top outlines his muscles.
"My kitty looks so cute," I say, moving to him, clapping like a little school girl. "Now you need your ears," I say, grabbing the hair band off my bed. I move his hair until the hair band sits on perfectly.
"Let's show the rest. Come on my kitty," I say, grabbing his doll. "Kitty come," I say, when he doesn't follow. "Does my kitty need to be punished?" I say, before entering the dolls' room. Leo moves down the stairs, slower.
"Do my dolls like my kitty?" I ask, watching them. They nod before I put Leo back.
"Now, kitty you didn't behave. I'm going to need to punish you," I say. I move, and grab my grandmother's staff. Black, and old, yet unwilling to fall apart. I stab the doll's left arm, and see his bleed. I laugh some, and drag to make the wound longer. Leo tries to scream, but he hasn't been able to make a sound for the longest time. The rest turn away, from this common sight. Leo tries to stop the bleeding.
"Kitty, you know you can't stop it," I say, pulling out staff. I push back the stuffing that fell out, and crudely sew it shut.
"Has my doll learned its lesson?" I ask, walking over to Leo. He nods, and looks down at his arm. The shirt didn't rip, but the blood soaked though.
"I worked hard on that one, too," I say, sighing. Minah comes down with Ravi.
"Oh, Leo looks so cute," she says, waking Ravi to his cage.
"Thanks," I say, locking Ravi up. "Do you need to go?"
"Yeah, my mom will get worried. Good luck with your new doll," she says, leaving.
"Thanks. See you Monday, or earlier. Ravi will be waiting," I say following her out.
"I've got plans. Maybe next week?" She says.
"Sure. Bye," I say, as Minah leaves. I walk to my room to work on my newest doll.
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^