Design

With My Dolls

The basics are easy, it's the small details that throw me. Satisfied with my sketch, I walk down to my dolls.

"This is what your new friend is going to look like," I say, walking around to show them. "I just need to find him. All in good time I suppose." I walk around once more, and stare at the empty room.
"Your new friend will be special," I say, as I walk back upstairs. I head to bed, and plan to work on the new doll tomorrow.
The next two days are spent cutting out the fabric, and sewing the new doll. I smile at my new doll, not naming it until I find the human I want. I set it down, and move to my sketch book. I draw the face I would like my new doll to have.
"I'll probably never find one like him," I sigh. I go and work on the doll some before grabbing Hyuk's again.
"Hyuk," I say, making him remove his shirt. "Now that's a good doll, keep working on those."
"Yes master," he says. I smile and move around onto the rest. Leo sits, hiding like the kitty he is.
"Come here my kitty," I say, gesturing two fingers to me. Leo comes very slowly. I reach though the bars, and fix his headband.
"Good kitty. Now you can go back," I say. I walk to Ravi, and smile down at him.
"Were you good for Minah?" I ask him.
"Yes mistress," he says to me.
"Good, because I can find out the truth from her," I say, smirking. The other two are hiding in fear right now. I walk upstairs, preparing for my school day tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^