Sleep

With My Dolls


I bring Hongbin back when I awaken. I should go to school today. I gather all the work I've finished, and walk slowly to my school.
"Lucy. You came today," Minah says, as I walk into the class. I hand over my completed work to the teacher, and go sit beside her.
"Yeah," I say.
"Are you okay?" She asks, looking at me.
"I'm tired, and he's still adjusting," I say, laying my head down.
"He woke up?" She asks.
"Yes," I say, looking up at the teacher.
"Good," she says.
"Class, before we start the lesson; your classmate, Cha Hakyeon, has been confirmed as missing. The police are looking for him, and anyone who knows anything is encouraged to speak up. That is all we know," my teacher says, and then starts the lesson.
"Lucy? Are you okay?" Minah says, attempting to shake me out of a daze.
"The risk was to high," I say, as I pass out.





"Lucy? Where am I?" Hakyeon asks.
"The sane minds stay here," I say.
"Sane minds? Then why are you here?" He snorts.
"It is all I have ever known," I state, looking at him.
"What? The torture? The pain?! The lack of love?!" He yells at me.
"Yes. There was no love, I'm not suppose to love," I say, moving to him.
"Suppose to? You say that like you do now," he says.
"I think I do now," I say.
"Now? Who could you even love?" He says, glaring.
"I think it's," I start, looking at him.
"It's who?" He asks. I've never been good with my feelings. I open my mouth to speak, and the blackness comes back.





"Lucy? Are you okay?" Someone is shaking me. Voices are all around me.
"What happened?" I ask, keeping my eyes closed.
"You fainted," a voice says, Minah's.
"Ugh," I say, opening my eyes.
"Minah, take Lucy home," my teacher says. "You are both excused."
"Come on, Lucy," Minah says pulling me up. We walk to my house, and head inside.
"You can go now," I say.
"My friend just fainted. Do you really think I'm just going to go?" She asks.
"Point made," I say, "can I at least go on my bed?"
"Sure," Minah says. She follows me upstairs, and I sit in the middle of my bed.
"Now, what happened?" She asks facing me.
"I fainted, and I went to the sane world," I say.
"On accident?" Minah asks.
"I guess, but Hakyeon was there. And he hates me, I just know it," I say, wanting to cry.
"How do you know?" Minah asks.
"He scoffed when I told him I loved someone," I say, falling back on my bed.
"Did you tell him it was him?"
"No, I woke up."
"Are you going to?"
"I don't know!"
"I'm going to go; you think for awhile," Minah says, leaving. I watch her leave, and I know what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Two chapters left... Well one and an epilogue... Soon! (-<) <3 ^_^