Explaining

With My Dolls

"Hakyeon, come here," I say, softly.
"No, what did you do to me?!" He yells at me, refusing to come closer.
"I'll explain if you come here," I say, reaching out my hand.
"No!" If he's found away to back up more, he's done it.
"I could make you," I say looking at him.
"What? How?" He asks, staying near the walls.
"You'll see," I say, walking over the the table where the newest doll sits. I grab his doll, and my staff before walking back to him.
"You still are adjusting to your new doll form, so this will hurt more then it normally does," I say, sitting near the edge of the cage. I grab the doll's arm, and stab it slowly with my staff.
"Ahhhhh!! What are you doing?! It hurts!" He says, grabbing his arm, pulling away to reveal blood.
"You'll adjust soon," I say, pulling out the staff. I sew the first wound shut. "Now, are you going to come willingly?" He crawls halfway though the room, before stopping.
"Why me?" He asks, as he refuses to come closer.
"Because you are a prefect doll," I say. I hold his doll in my lap, and stare at it.
"Doll?" He asks, looking at the doll in my lap.
"Yes, now your doll mind hasn't set in either," I say, standing. "I'll be back tomorrow." I set down his doll, and grab Hongbin's. I let him out, and I walk him to my room. I sit him on my bed, and I sit behind him.
"Don't go crazy today," I whisper, into his ear.
"Never," he says, facing forward.
"We'll see," I say, moving to sit on his lap. The perfect face, with the most insane mind. I face him, and his face. I push the doll's body downward on the bed, and Hongbin follows suit.
"Who's a pretty doll?" I say, moving my hands down his face, and neck.
"I'm a pretty doll," he says, losing himself in my touches.
"Yes, you are. Now, can the pretty doll stay still for tonight?" I ask.
"Pretty doll can try," he says.
"Good," I say, smirking. He moves up more on the bed, and I lay on him.
"Pretty doll sleeps with a pretty master," he says, before he falls asleep. Hongbin, you find me pretty, but Hakyeon doesn't.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Three more, so close!! Merry Christmas!! I hope you had a good one!! (-<) <3 ^_^