Preparing

With My Dolls

Warning: Some tourture this chapter.

 
 
 
"Listen my dolls," I say, to them. "This is who your new friend is going to look like. We need to get ready for him." I walk around, and let them out. "Minah is going to help me. You guys need to clean the house. Do a good job, and you won't be punished. Understand?" They mutter their yes, and go to work.
"Minah, you can watch them right?" I say.
"Yeah, go work on your doll," she says, shooing me away.
"I'll be down soon," I say, heading to work on the doll.
I sit on my bed with my doll, and sketch book.
"You are going to receive your name today," I say to the doll.
"Cha Hakyeon, come play with me." I say, picturing him in my mind. He will want to play with me tomorrow. I need to get something of his, though. I can't do the rest until I have him.
"You will be my new doll Hakyeon," I say to myself.
"Lucy!! Some help down here!!" Minah yells from below.
"I'm coming," I say waking downstairs. Some signs of cleaning exist, but there is more of a mess then before. Minah is on the floor looking around.
"They got out," she says, crying. "I'm sorry."
"They won't be gone for long," I say, grabbing their dolls. I don't know why they would leave these.
"Come play with me, come back and play," I whisper to the dolls. I hear them upstairs, returning. Minah looks at me, confused.
"Help me put them back," I say, as they walk down to my floor.
"Dolls! Rooms! Now!" I yell, pointing for good measure. They walk to their rooms, heads hanging low. I lock them again, and return to Minah.
"Minah, what happened?" I ask, helping her up.
"They overpowered me, and ran. I called you, because I didn't know what else to do. Then, you did that thing, and now they're back," she explains, "what was that, by the way?"
"The callback phrase. My grandmother taught me various phrases that do certain things," I say. "I need to punish them. Do you want to leave for that?"
"Yeah. I'll just go home," Minah says, leaving. I watch her leave, and turn to my dolls.
"You dolls were bad, now I have to punish you," I say moving to their dolls. I grab a doll at random, Hongbin's, the one with a perfect face. I stab the eye that has been covered, and I watch him grab his head. I smile at cut another small hole in his arm. Walking over to him I grab one of the glass shards, I pull and grab his arm, forcing the glass in the hole before sewing the doll's hole shut. I grab Hyuk's next, and trace the staff around his face, making small little rivers of blood. Under his eyes, moving down, crying the bloody rivers. I grab Ravi's, and crave another design into his body. One of many, so many little details put on to him. It's an art form to cut this much this accurately. Ken's next, the first one I captured. He lost most of his emotions long ago. My longing puppy, I smile as his cuts elongate. I practice my cutting on him. Leo's the last one; I reopen the wound from last time, and allow him to suffer. Them all to suffer.
"Maybe I'll fix you up tomorrow," I say, turning on my heel and leaving. I head to bed, and prepare to play tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^