Play

With My Dolls

I move to the center of the room where the small table sits. Along with the five dolls I've made, sits the staff my grandmother gave me.

"No volunteers today? Shame. I'm thinking of getting you a new friend. That a good idea?" I know four of them can talk. The fifth I muted, he never talked much anyway.
"Do you think I can make one in time?" I say, walking around them. "Shame you can't feel. You could have so much fun with me," I say, continuing to walk around.
"Hyuk. I believe I haven't played with you for awhile." I unlock his door, "come out Hyukie." He walks out, he should know better then to attack me by now. I grab his doll, as he follows me up.
"You dolls don't go anywhere," I say, smiling at my own joke. I lead Hyuk upward to my bedroom.
"Hyuk," I say, pulling a fresh hair from his head, and adding it to his doll. "You may speak."
"What do you wish for today, master?" He says, unfazed.
"Pleasure me," I say, sitting on the bed, using the doll. I take the dolls hand, and make it move along my arm. Hyuk's arm soon follows. I make the doll me everywhere I desire. Hyuk copies exactly, just like I knew he would. I move the hands down to its waist, pulling the hands up his side. I watch as Hyuk removes his shirt, following the motions. The abs that I made him work on are nearly gone.
"You'll need to work on that for next time," I say.
"Yes, master," he says. I know he can't control some parts of himself.
"Naughty naughty," I say, as I make the doll itself. Hyuk has no choice, and this is the first time he struggles tonight.
"Just do it," I say, standing and walking around him. He doesn't resist anymore, and follows the doll.
"Now, was that so hard?" I ask, laughing. "Well you are now." I return to the spot on my bed. I turn the doll around, and spider crawl my fingers up its back. Hyuk twitches at the touches.
"I'm bored with you now," I say. I walk out after grabbing his shirt. "Come my doll."
"Yes, master," he says, following. I lead him back down to the room. I use the doll, and have it kiss my cheek. Hyuk copies it, and I lock him in his room.
"Good doll," I say, moving to set down his doll.
"Good night my dolls," I say, walking back upstairs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^