Waiting

With My Dolls

 

I finished the homework, I cleaned my room, I put some stuff in bags to donate. I walk down, and see he hasn't awakened. I sigh, and sit at the table. I random dolls, waiting. I move over to his form, and watch him breath. I hope he survives, I like this one. In and out, never changing pace. I walk upstairs, and sew some. Minah comes by, I tell her what happened before she leaves, again. I start and finish the new homework. I walk to my favorite coffee shop, and buy something. I walk home with the new coffee. Siping the liquid caffeine, I think on how to explain this. Hakyeon is the first one that isn't just off the streets.
Ravi was a street performer.
Leo took in strays.
Ken was a comedian.
Hongbin was a low budget photographer.
Hyuk was dancer, who would work with Ravi.
They never made it to school, not really. I make it back home, and I check on Hakyeon. He still hasn't moved. I sigh and sip my drink. He came down, he saw, he had to be changed. He needs to make it. He'll still have some free will, before he completely becomes mine. Ravi bangs his glass, and I look at him. He points to Hakyeon. I turn as he starts to stir.
"Where am I? Why do I feel restricted? What happened?" The questions fly out, one after another.
"Hakyeon, your at my house still," I say, very calm. "The doll's hold is new, and you are adjusting to your doll form." He looks and sees me watching. Fear radiates from his eyes, as he backs away. He can no longer decide between the monsters outside and in.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Four more chapters, I counted. I'm gonna finish a story... This is new. I got voodoo doll, with Ravi!! Yay!! (-<) <3 ^_^