Sometimes--Epilogue

With My Dolls

(Minah's POV)
I enter the house, and head to the doll's rooms. Shards of metal, glass, and wood sit on the table. The doors are unlocked, and the dolls are being held by their persons.
"What happened?" I ask.
"I think she let us go," Ken says.
"But where is she?" I ask.
"She was going upstairs," Hyuk says. I run upstairs, and she lays on her bed with the staff though her heart. I stop, and kneel, crying. I feel a hand on my shoulder; I look, and see Ravi.
"She was a good mistress," he says, helping me up. "Then again you were better." I look up at him, still crying.
"Not now," I say.
"Okay," he guides me downstairs. I call the police, and they arrive and take her away.
===
(N POV)
The police called it a suicide, it was. She was deemed crazy. They weren't completely wrong. She kissed me, and I couldn't kiss back. Minah told me the safest way to restore the dolls was her death. She told me that Lucy loved me. The others that were trapped went to their families. Some gone a year, some five, not aging a day. I watch the casket move into the ground, we buried the dolls with her. I was gone the least amount of time, four days. I had known her for six. The wound has healed, my parents are letting me dance. I have an audition, maybe I'll make it. The dirt covers her; I can't love again, for her. I somehow made her sane again. I leave, and walk to my house.
===
I made it, somehow. The other trapped guys, somehow, are my band mates. Ravi had a kid with Minah. They named her Lucy, we are all her godfathers. We all have our scars, our reminders. Somehow we're stronger, Lucy cared in the end. Sometimes, we'll think about her. Sometimes missing someone who controlled you is hard. Sometimes Minah's child will play with dolls. Sometimes we cry. Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we remember. Sometimes we forget. Sometimes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: It's done!! Check out my other stories.. (-<) <3 ^_^