Ready

With My Dolls

 

"Umm, Lucy?" Hakyeon asks, and then hesitates.
"Yeah?" I ask, pretending I don't know what's happening.
"Will you go out with me?" He asks, looking very nervous.
"Sure," I say, looking at him. It's started, his fascination will grow. By the time he knows, it'll be to late for him. I smile, and he smiles back.
"When?" I ask, looking at him.
"Tonight work? After school? Can you show me around?" He says. He's cute when he has no idea what he's doing.
"Tonight is fine. Meet me by the front gate," I say, focusing in the teacher. I hear him exhale, and my smile just widens.
==
He showed, good. I smile as he walks over.
"You know the town better then me," he says. He offers his arm, "Shall we?" Cute, and a gentleman.
"What would you like to see?" I ask, as we walk away from the school.
"Anything," he says.
"In that case, allow me to show the best place to get coffee," I say breaking off and running ahead. "Come on." I gesture for him to follow, and I hear him running to me. He walks to keep pace with me, and I lead him to the little coffee place. I order coffee for me and him, and we sit until we're called.
"So tell me about yourself," I say, facing him.
"Like what?" He asks.
"Favorite color, what you want to do with your life, random stuff," I say.
"Well, I love all colors. I've wanted to be dancer forever, but my parent don't want me to. So, now my major is some business thing, with a minor in dance," he says. I hear my name, and grab our coffee before we leave.
"Why don't your parents want you to be a dancer?" I ask, as we walk back outside.
"They just didn't, I guess. They never gave me a specific reason before sending me to school," he says, sipping on his coffee. It's started to snow, and it lands on his bangs.
"Sad," I say, "You seem like you'd be a good dancer."
"I can show you some time," he says blushing, "I-I mean if you'd like." He stutters when he's nervous, cute.
"I'd like that," I say, smiling. "Will you walk me home?" I ask.
"Sure," he says. We walk, and soon arrive at my house. I unlock the door, and head in.
"Thanks for today. Think you can find you way home?" I say, looking at him.
"I'll be fine. Can we do this again?" He asks, blushing slightly.
"Yeah, I would. Bye," I say shutting the door, and exhaling. I feel heat rising in my face. I'm not suppose to have feelings for my dolls. This can't happen, I won't let it happen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
(-<) <3 ^_^