Chapter 6.

One Way Out.
They entered the sixth room slowly.

"But why Yoomi? I mean, she's in 2nd place," Minwoo pondered as he was the last one to enter the room.

"The rules must have changed," Myungsoo replied to him.

They all stopped walking and took on the room.

In front of them were English letters written in a code like way on the wall.


"J F M A M J J A S O N ?"
"S M T W T F ?"
"O T T F F S S E N ?"
"R O Y G B I ?"
"J Y S M M K J H Y ?"

"I think we need to figure out what those are," Hana spoke. She had finally gotten a hold of herself.

"Well, duh," Zico said.

Hana just rolled her eyes at him and continued to puzzle over the code.

Then Minwoo's and Myungsoo's bombs started to beep.

"Noooo!" Minwoo protested. "5 minutes! Just five minutes!"

Myungsoo yelled in frustration and scowled at the puzzle on the wall.

"How do we answer this?!" Hana panicked.

"Scream out the answer?" Zico suggested, unsure.

"No, the door. It has a keypad," Luna said and rushed over to it.

"Luna! The first sequence are the names of the months," Yoomi said as she rushed towards Luna.

Luna raised a brow.

Yoomi rolled her eyes and pressed 'D' on the keyboard like buttons on the locked door.

"December," Yoomi mumbled.

3 seconds passed and one of the door's 5 locks opened with a click.

"Quick! What's the second one?" Yoomi said.

"S! Saturday," Hana said, running towards Yoomi and Luna by the door.

Yoomi pressed 'S' and another few seconds later, another door lock clicked open.

"I can't figure out the third one..." Hana said.

"Ten. It's the first letters of the English one to ten," Jihoo said as he looked at Yoomi for a moment before returning to glare and analyze the puzzle.

Luna pressed it and the lock confirmed their correct answer.

"Hurry up!" Minwoo urged them, as he kept looking at the time on his bomb.

"Uhh, rainbow! Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, 'V'!" Yoomi exclaimed as she pressed the V on the keypad.

And click, the fourth lock turned.

"I can't get the last one," Yoomi said.

"I don't get it either..." Jihoo mumbled.

"It looks familiar," Zico said.

"Yeah, like I've seen this sequence before," Kyung continued.

"Wait..." Minwoo stopped fussing and looked at the puzzle on the wall. "It is familiar! I—wait—uhh! It's on the back of my head.

"Ahhh! Hurry up, Minwoo!" Myungsoo said. "2 minutes left!"

"I know!" Minwoo shushed him and was not panicking over the bomb as he was pondering over the answer. "Some of the letters repeat. And the only letters that aren't repeating are 'S', 'H', and 'K'. Why don' we try 'S' first?"

Yoomi looked at him unsurely before making a move to push the button. But Luna stopped her.

"What?" Yoomi asked.

"It's not 'S'. It's 'H'," Luna said.

"Are you sure?" Yoomi asked again.

"Positive," Luna replied.

"Why? How can you be—"

"It's our names," Luna said before Yoomi could finish.

"But...you're—L..." Yoomi mumbled.

"My real name is Sunyoung, Yoomi," Luna said and pressed 'H'.

5 seconds later, the door opened and Myungsoo's and Minwoo's bomb timers returned to the time the others had.

"Did we really spend an hour in the six rooms?" Myungsoo mumbled by himself as he checked the current time left.

---

I updated through my iPod, so it's a tad bit...idk, I'll edit it later. Ok!