Explanation?

One Way Out.

 

Jihoo could have died. Because he hurt Ga Eun so much. But Ga Eun didn't want to kill him because she still likes/loves him. 
 
Yoomi could have died too, because Ga Eun was jealous of her. But then, she didn't really do anything to Ga Eun, so she survived.
 
Minwoo didn't die and wouldn't die, because he's innocent. It was his father who Ga Eun was targetting. So by kidnapping Minwoo, it's like, revenge enough for his father.
 
Myungsoo didn't deserve to die either, because he didn't do anything wrong toward Ga Eun. He just heard Ga Eun and Jihoo talk and Jihoo confessing his feelings to Ga Eun about Yoomi. Ga Eun just wanted to make sure that Myungsoo didn't tell anyone what happened, since she didn't want her or Jihoo's reputation tainted.
 
Why did Kyung and the rest died?
 
Luna died because Ga Eun felt that Luna didn't beg her mom much about the hospital issue. 
 
I wanted Hana to die because there were too many OCs who survived. But there's another explanation. Even though Hana didn't do anything wrong to Ga Eun and it was Hee Jin who she was really mad at, Hana was still as mean as Hee Jin. And Ga Eun didn't like her.
 
Hee Jin died, well, because she was mean to Ga Eun.
 
Kyung and Zico died because Ga Eun was so mad at them for not helping her with the accident. If she was taken to the hospital as soon as possible, if they had helped her, she would have still been able to walk. So it was basically them too, who had caused Ga Eun's plan of revenge. Not just Jihoo.
 
Yoona died because she also likes Jihoo. She didn't do anything wrong to Ga Eun. But she got dragged into the mess because she was among the top ten.
 
Ga Eun would have only planned revenge for Hee Jin, Jihoo, Yoomi, Minwoo (his father), Kyung, Zico, and Luna, but since Ga Eun realized that they were all from the top ten rank, she took Myungsoo, Hana and Yoona too.
 
So actually, Ga Eun planned it all along. Who lives and who dies. 
 
And actually, I'm Ga Eun. Since I planned on what happened...
 
Mwahahahahaha!
 
End.