Chapter 3 ^_^

Wait For Me
I really like the library in my school. It's spacious and the white coloured walls relax me as I walk in. The crisp smell of new books welcomes me. The tables are set next to the windows. These windows have been designed to reach the ceiling to the floor. It gives off a good view of our sports oval. I sit at a one of the tables, choosing the one with a little less sun rays lighting the wooden surface. I open one of my text books ready to deal with algebraic expressions.
 
 
It's been around an hour since I've started studying. I think I'm good. I start to pack my things getting ready to make my way home. Just as I'm about to my way out of the library, something from the corner of my eye catches my attention. Wow, it's the popular guys playing soccer. Even if I can hardly see any of them, I can tell it's them thanks to the crowd of girls watching them on the side of the field. I stand with my hands against the warm glass window watching the game continue. A small smile grows on my face as I see Yixing run up to the goal with the ball. Girls start to cheer as he aims the ball; he kicks it as hard as he can and scores. His friends cheer and high five him while the girls cheer even louder. I stand their giggling and clapping quietly. As he turns to grab a drink, he looks up and meets my eyes by accident. He gives me a small wave and a bright smile showing the dimple on his right cheek.
 
Whoa. I blush deeply at the fact that we made eye contact as well as him smiling at me. In return, I wave shyly back to him as he continues walking. Unfortunately, he turns away just as I lift my hand to wave. Instead I stare at him a little longer and turn back to my belongings. I pick them up and walk out of the library smiling sadly; I've blown my only chance to communicate with him.
 
===============================
 
After school, my friends and I decided to go out and play a game of soccer. Being on the sports oval feels refreshing, I haven't played in ages. I warm up with a few stretches as my friends prepare themselves for the intense game that is sure to rise as we begin. 
 
 
We've been playing for an hour now, it's one all. Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai and Sehun are on one team. Kris, Xuimin, Luhan, Chen, Tao and I are on the other. We are thinking of ending the game soon so now it's down to the last goal to decide who the winner will be. 
 
I'm running next to Xuimin as he is advancing towards the other goal. We still have three-quarters of the field to catch up on. I run a few metres in front of Xuimin as Chanyeol blocks his route; he quickly passes me the ball. I stop it with my right foot and turn to aim at the goal. I kick it hard. It zips pass Baekhyun the goalie. To my realisation, our team won. Xuimin runs up to me with a childish grin on his face, he high fives me followed by a gleeful Luhan. The rest of the team approaches me. Kris, showing his appreciation with a cool nod, Chen smiling and Tao jumping up and down.
The rest of my friends come up to us to shake hands.
 
"Good game," congratulates Kyungsoo.
 
"Well if you did something, we could have won," comments Kai harshly. 
 
"Hey~ don’t be mean to D.O! Even if he did do something, I doubt it’d make much difference anyway," says Chanyeol. Kris gives him a "are you serious?" face to show him that he didn't do much to help Kyungsoo.
 
I turn around to get my bottle that I had left at the side of the field. I looked up to get a deep breath of air, that's when I realise a pair of eyes are looking at me from the tall building next to the oval. It's the library; no other building in the school has windows like that. I realise that it's Jang Hyojun looking at me, it's not hard for me to miss her facial features (for me anyway). I feel quite flustered but give her a bright smile instead, trying to hide my nervousness. I quickly look down; my nerves got the better of me. I take a quick drink and turn around hoping to see if she'd still be there. Unfortunately, all I saw was the back of her body. 
 
"Xing Xing, would you hurry up! We wanna go get food," calls Tao loudly in Mandarin.
 
"Oh yeah, sorry," I reply back in Mandarin. I catch up to my friends who have already started walking. I smile sadly, good job Yixing, you've just blown one of you only chances of getting closer to her.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying to make my chapters longer but I dont really know how to expand on the settings or whatever =_=
 
Thanks for subscribing!
 
wertias_sk5