Chapter 2 ^_^

Wait For Me

"Hey Yixing! Are you ok there?" says Chanyeol as he starts to shake my shoulders back and forth.

"Yah, gosh. I'm fine," I say when I snapback into reality. I push him gently to get his hands off my shoulders.

"That's good, we thought we lost you to your imagination," comments Kris. We're in the cafeteria right now and my noisy- friends are talking about who knows what. 

"Did you see Lee Minjung, she looks so much cuter with her new hair style," says Baekhyun.

"Really? She's alright, but I still think Hwang Yunji is cuter," replied Kai.

"No, what about Cho Suhyun! She's the prettiest out of all of them, plus she’s out-going!" argues Chen. 

"Someone's got a crush?" Says Kai as he elbows Baekhyun.

"No! I'm just saying that I go for personality as well as looks," he says while sticking his tongue out.

"So what about you Lay? Have you got anyone you'd like to mention?" asks Kai as he sits forward with his elbow on the table and chin in his hand.

"Well..." I start. Everyone’s heads turns to me. "Not really," I finish. My friends all give me a disappointed sigh. They give up trying to get me to confess the name of a girl I may or may not have a crush for.

"Fine then," sulks Kai as he turns back to his food. Just as he finishes talking, all the girls (plus one) that Baekhyun, Kai and Chen were talking about walked into the cafeteria. Luhan's elbow accidentally knocks into my hand, causing me to drop my chopstick. I bend over and pick it up. Giving it a quick wipe with my napkin, I look up to catch a glimpse of her. Cute, she blushed.

"Who are you looking at?" asks Luhan. He looks towards the direction I'm looking at. "Oh, it's those three girls you guys were talking about," he states.

"What? Where?" says Baekhyun, Kai and Chen at the same time. 

"Lay, who were you looking at? Miyung, Yunji or Suhyun? Whoever Lay says decides who is the best girl," challenges Baekhyun. I sit still. Easy. 

"Jang Hyojun," I say straightforwardly. Kris and Suho immediately stop talking to each other and turn their heads back to me, Kris with a blank expression and Suho with a slight grin. Tao and Sehun turn to me with a surprised face. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo look at me, one with a creepy shocked face while the other with wide eyes. Xuimin and Luhan stop eating. Baekhyun, Kai and Chen just sit there with their mouths hanging open.

For once it isn't me who's the quiet one. I look down to my food pretending to eat as I hide the blush appearing on my cheeks. 


"WHAT?!" shout all 11 of them sitting at the table. 

"Are you serious?" asks Tao. I frown at his statement, how is Hyojun not as good as the others? Tao seemed to notice the rudeness in his phrase. "No! I meant that you actually like a girl!" It's funny, only a few moments ago I told my friends I didn't like anyone but here I am nodding slowly in reply to Tao.

“And all this time, we thought you were gay! Oh, how wrong we were,” says Kai while shaking his head with a smile. Chanyeol starts to burst into laughter while high-fiving Kai. Suddenly, Kai receives a punch in the arm.

“Ow! What was that for?” says Kai as he clutches the area he was hurt.

“You deserved it for being such an arse,” answers Sehun with a smirk.

“So be nicer to Yixing!” Says Kris with a stern look directed towards Kai. With that, Kai sits back and continues eating his food. “By the way Yixing, we’re here for you so-“

"We’ll support you all the way!" Suho says as he finishes Kris’ sentence with a bright smile.

“Oi, I was going to say that!” Kris states as he gives a glare towards Suho.

“Hehe, sorry Duizhang,” Suho replies with a sheepish smile. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this makes sense...

Thanks for subscribing!

momothedumpling       daphy1234       Cookie50