9

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You shivered as the cold wind hit you. You walked towards the school gates and entered the school as usual. You were confused by the decorations around you. Pink. All of them were in pink. You blinked and thought to yourself. *Is it pink day or what?* 

"What are you thinking about?" A voice was heard from behind. You turned and saw Sehun smiling sheepishly. "Oh. I was wondering about the decorations. Is it pink day or something?" 

Sehun gaped at your question and you blinked innocently, not knowing what was wrong. "You don't know? Or did you forget?" 

"Know what? I'm confused here. And you're not even helping, giant." 

"That means you didn't bring any chocolates for me?" 

Then it hit you. *Chocolates...?* 

You turned your head to the right and saw a girl handing a heart-shaped box of chocolates to a boy while giggling. "Happy Valentines Day."  You facepalmed yourself, mentally, and turned back to Sehun. "Sorry. I lost tracks of the dates and I didn't realise it was Valentines Day. I'll bring something for you next time, Sehun." 

Sehun slumped his shoulders in defeat and sighed. "Okay." 

--

 

"Sehun oppa! Make sure you eat the chocolates okay? I made them personally."  "Oppa! Taste mine first!"  "I bought the most expensive one from the shop, oppa! You have to try!" 

Girls were pushing themselves to get a better view of Sehun and it irked you. Why? Because your seat was in front of Sehun's and the girls filled up your seat too. They were quarelling amongst each other. You sighed and shook your head. You tried pushing your way into your seat but failed. You scrunched your nose in annoyance and turned your heels, making your way outside. 

Sehun worriedly looked at your disappearing figure but couldn't anything. 

The moment you stepped out, a voice called your name. The voice was familiar, and sweet. You turned and saw Baekhyun smiling. "Baekhyun? What are you doing here?" 

You were controlling your feelings in front of this handsome guy. You saw girls crowding behind him. *I guess he was popular when he's schooling too.* "Can you pass Sehun his book? He left it at my mum's bakery," he handed you the book but you bit your lips and turned to look at Sehun  through the class window. "Yeah. Sure..." Your voice trailed off. 

Baekhyun shifted his gaze to what you were looking at. "Is he surrounded by girls again?" 

*again?* 

"Happens every year. Anyway, I got a text from him just now and he told me that you didn't orepare anything for him?"  You scratched you head awkwardly. "Yeah.. I kinda forgot about today. Besides, he received way too much chocolate already. I wouldn't want to ruin his health any further." 

"Tsk tsk. Excuses," Baekhyun teased as you turned crimson. Baekhyun put his hand on your shoulder, telling he was going home then. "I'll see you next time. Visit the bakery again!" 

"Hyung?" 

Baekhyun stopped in his tracks and turned, seeing Sehun standing beside you. "Sehun." 

"What were you doing here?" Sehun's gaze trailed off to you, who was holding onto a book. "To give back my book? Why didn't you pass it to me yourself?" Sehun took the book away from you. 

Baekhyun smiled, and pointed to the classroom. "You were kinda busy, I thought. That's why I gave it to Hana. I hope you don't mind." 

"You should go home hyung. The girls are going to chase you if you don't exit any sooner. See you, hyung." Baekhyun nodded and made his way to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter