21

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AHHHH!" You woke up from your nightmare. Panting heavily you rubbed your chest to calm yourself down. "Oh god," you pushed your hair to the back and breathed heavily. 

"Hana? Hana are you okay?" Sehun shook your body. The both of you fell asleep on your couch yesterday while cuddling. "Did you had a nightmare? Are you alright?" He asked, worried. 

"Yeah I'm okay. Just had a nightmare. Uh... What time is it?" 

Sehun's eyes became smaller as he tried to focus on the clock. "5.40am. Are you really okay?" He placed the back of his palm on your forehead. "Hana! You're burning!" Sehun's eyes widened as he removed himself from the sofa. 

". What am I supposed to do?" You heard Sehun mumbling to himself. He was making his way to the kitchen. "Sehun ah. It's okay. I'm fine." 

Sehun came out with a bowl of water and a towel. He sat beside you and placed the wet towel on your head. You smiled at his cute attempt. "Thanks," you closed your eyes, trying to get back to sleep. 

Sehun stared at you, couldn't fall asleep because he was worried. It was weird how it made him so worried. It's just a fever. It can get better. 

--

"Sehun ah. Wake up. I made some breakfast," you shook his body. He had fallen asleep while taking care of you. 

Sehun's eyes widened in horror. "What?!  You're still sick why did you cook breakfast? What if you burn yourself? What if you get dizzy and forgot to turn off gas stove? The whole house can get-"

"Sehun."  

"What if you cut your fingers while cutting the veggies? I won't let that-"

"Sehun. I just spread some nutella on breads." 

Sehun stopped and turned to you. "Oh."

You chuckled. "Sorry. I'm not in a mood to cook right now. It may taste bad if I did. So I hope you don't mind," you pushed the plate towards him. 

Sehun picked up one and took a big bite. "I was hungry since yesterday," he laughed. 

Sehun's phone vibrated next to him. The ID says 'Jiyoung'. Your heart dropped. Sehuun peeked over at it and decided to decline the call. He casually continued eating, finishing the whole plate. "Don't worry, baby. I won't leave you. Remember my promise?" He assured you when he saw the look on your face. 

You smile and caressed his cheeks. "You must have been really hungry, huh? Come on let's go out and eat." 

Sehun shook his head. "You're sick. We can just order some chinese food or pizza. I won't let you wander around the streets while you sick. That's just asking for a death note." 

You felt butterflies flying around in your tummy and blush creeping on your cheeks. *

Sehun, you. Always making me feel like this.*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter