19

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up due to the freezing temperature. It was almost winter. 

You rubbed your eyes and was thankful that it was Saturday, means there's no school. Slowly stretchin yourself, you saw your phone on your study table amd decided to check it. You clicked on the lock button and it displays a few texts. 

One by one you scanned but none was from Sehun. No missed calls either. Disappointment filled your heart. Sehun promised to call. If he doesn't call at least leave a text or something. It was already 12 afternoon. There's no way he hasn't wake up by now. 

*Maybe he was tired because yesterday he went to the night market. With Jiyoung.* 

You dressed yourself up and headed out. You strolled alomg the streets, picked some sweets at a street food stall and did things. Stupid things. 

--

You didn't know how you ended up here but it left Baekhyun confused too. You were at Baekhyun's bakery alone. Suddenly barging in with a face full of tears. 

"H-Hana. What's wrong? Don't cry," Baekhyun panicked and didn't know what to do. Some customers peered at you. Some looked worried but fortunately there weren't many. 

"Hana stop crying. I'll get you something to drink," he rushed to the kitchen and brought out a hot chocolate drink. "Shh don't cry," he kept on patting your back. You continued sobbing that you couldn't even speak. 

Sehun was the one behind your tears. It was a small issue but it had a big impact on you. Baekhyun was confused but just kept quiet while comforting you. He knew it'd get worse if he asked why. "Whatever it is, it'll get better. I promise," he assured. 

"Don't promise things that you can't do," you stated softly, half stating the truth, half in sarcasm. 

Some time passed by and you became calm. Calmer every minute passed. The bakery's atmosphere made you feel calm and relaxed. Soft music was playing at the background and there weren't any people. "Sorry." 

Baekhyun looked at you and smiled. "Nah it's okay. I'm sure your day went bad." 

"You mean week. My whole week went bad." 

"Spill." Baekhyun demanded. "I'm here. I'll listen all the way." 

You told him the story. From A to Z, not missing any single thing. Until you even remembered the number of laughs Jiyoung made. It was that critical. "He promised to call me but until this morning, there was no sign of his calls or texts," you ended. 

Baekhyun gave you a small assuring smile and ruffled your hair. "You're jealous?" 

You shook your head. You were uncertain yourself. "I'm not. I..I tolerated at first but he went too far this time. That..that girl..ughh," you grabbed strands of your hair in frustration. "I'm so annoyed!" 

"Let it out, Hana. You can let it all out. I'll be here to listen." 

Your hair was already a mess and you tried adjusting it properly. "Come closer.  Your hair is like a bird nest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter