26

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks of being hospitalised, you were discharged. The first one to greet you at home was Sehunnie, your dog. You thought that it was really weird, because you named it after someone who you barely knew. "Why did I even name it that? " You shrugged and went into your room.

 

You stared at the clock on the wall, it showed 8.00am. "Hm. It is still early. Should I just head to school? " You opened your closet and saw your uniform neatly hanging. Unconciously, you smiled at the sight of it. "I can't believe I'm saying this but, I missed you, school."

 

You laughed at your own thought and shook your head. You dressed up yourself in your uniform and decided to go to school. Dusting off your shoulders, you grabbed your bag and headed towards the door. "Oh wait! "

 

You turned back and called Sehunnie. "Sehunnie! Come, let me feed you first before I go to school." You filled its bowl with some dog food and patted its head. "I'll go to school first, Sehunnie. Don't miss me too much, " you laughed and gave Sehunnie one last hug before going out.

 

The weather was great on that day, not too hot, not too cold. You took out your earpiece and put them in your ears, turning on your playlist on a shuffle. While humming along the songs, suddenly you felt someone taking off one of your earpiece. You turned and saw Sehun holding it. "Give it back, " you demanded.

 

Sehun stuck his tongue out and started running away, pulling away your earpiece from you. "Yah! Give it back, you tall jerk! "

 

Sehun heard your shout and stopped in his tracks. "Tall jerk? " He whispered to himself.

 

you groaned. “Stop complaining and just eat, you tall jerk. ”

 

“Is that a name you decided to call me? Because it’s not really nice to hear. Especially since I’ve accompanied you to watch a movie, ” he smirked. 

 

 

Memories of your first 'date' with him flashed into his mind. He approached you with his eyes widened. "What did you just called me? "

 

You blinked. "Um."

 

Sehun blinked and asked again. "Um. Tall jerk? "

 

Sehun shrieked and held your shoulders. "Did you remember? Do you remember me now? "

 

Your brows furrowed as you shook your head. "Nope. Still no idea who you are. Now, move. I Need to go to school."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter