24

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was still sobbing as he held Hana's hand in the ambulance. There were still some pieces of glasses stuck in her palm, and seeing that made Sehun sob harder.

It was all his fault.

If he wasn't caught with Jiyoung, this wouldn't have happened. He didn't even kiss her, she was the one who suddenly pulled him and kissed him. If he kept his promise to not leave Hana's side even for a minute, this wouldn't have happened. If he didn't follow Jiyoung, this wouldn't have happened.

 

It was all his fault, guilt was building up in his chest as he stared at Hana's unconcious, weak body.

 

After a few minutes of the journey, the ambulance arrived at the nearest hospital and immediately took out the stretcher with Hana on it, placed her body on a bed with tires and pushed it quickly to the Icu. "She has a lot of bleeding on her head. Quick we need to stop the bleeding and check for any signs of damage to her skull or brain, " one of the doctors from the hospital urged the nurses to speed up. Sehun trailed behind them and wanted to enter the operation room too, but he was not allowed.

 

"But I need to stay by her side! I Promised her! " Sehun cried and shouted at the nurses who tried to hold him from entering.

"Don't promise things that you can't do, " a phrase that was always said by Hana entered his head.

He bit his lips and covered his face in his arms to surpress his cry. "I'm sorry."

 

--

 

After 2 hours in the operation, the doctor finally came out. Sehun immediately stood up, and questioned the doctor. "Is she okay? Did everything go well? "

 

The doctor smiled and nodded. "The surgery went well and there aren't any extreme bad damages of her head. But she might forget some things, like memories and maybe some of what she studied in school. But that can helped by close people."

 

Sehun sighed out of relief and thanked the doctor. At that time, Soeun came running in the hospital. "Is she okay? ! " She asked Sehun, while he nodded. He explained back exactly what the doctor said to him.

 

Soeun nodded as she panted from running. After calming down, both of them sat outside the room, waiting for the time to be able to see you. "You know what? You're a jerk." Soeun turned to Sehun with furrowed brows.

 

Sehun was staring blankly at his blood-covered palm. "I know…"

 

"You know? You shouldn't have done that in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter