18

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah. Sehun! Look at this!" Jiyoung pointed to a trophy which was covered in gold. Sehun followed her and stared at the trophy in awe. "Woah. That is so cool."

Jiyoung chuckled. "Close your mouth Sehun," she pushed Sehun's jaw upwards and the both of them laughed. 

On the other side, you were trying to distract yourself with reading the informations on the walls, but Soeun kept on bothering you. She's ask you to look at Sehun and Jiyoung every minute and it bothers you. A lot. You sighed. "Soeun. Please. Stop. I want to get some new facts, I didn't come here to be a paparazzi or a stalker," you snapped. 

Soeun apologised and refrained herself. It was a museum about Korea's history and it was one of the subjects you favour. Who wouldn't like to know more about the history of their own country? Of course people would want to know how each of their own countries develop and gained independance. It was pride. 

You raised your hand, signalling you had a question. "Do we still have kings up til now? I mean, we often see the government but not kings." 

Before your teacher could answer, you can hear Jiyoung's laugh from the corner. You turned to look at her. "Of course we do, silly. You should read more about our country," she answered your question. You cleare your throat. "Oh. Thanks," you glanced at your teacher and he smiled. 

You sighed and shook your head. "I don't like her already," Soeun staright forwardly stated. "I don't too. But, maybe we'll like her as time goes by. Give that chick some time," you chuckled. 

Soeun scrunched her nose and rolled her eyes in an annoying manner.

"Thanks Jiyoung." *For embarassing me in front of people.*

--

After the museum tour, your class went back to school and you were dismissed. You held on to your books with your bag slinged on your shoulder. Soeun bid goodbye and went home riding the bus. 

You stood outside, waiting for Sehun. He went to the toilet earlier and you decided to wait for him. Humming to a certain tune stuck in your head, you tapped your shoes to the rhythm. 

"Sehun. You're so late." You muttered. 

You planned to visit a street stall with Sehun after school because you were craving for some sweet snacks. 

Your gaze shifted to the school corridor and saw Sehun walking with Jiyoung by his side. Jiyoung was laughing softly with her palm on . It was very well-mannered but it irked you, the way she acts girly around Sehun. 

Sehun gave her his famo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter