20

My Personal Tourguide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You knew Sehun was going to visit you for real, so you decided to go out during the evening. The usual time Sehun visits you is around 7pm, and you went out at 5pm. Just in case he comes early. 

Not that you want to ignore him, not forever. You think. 

Well, just for now you didn't want to talk to him. You just couldn't. You were so mad and disappointed. You stopped at a convenience store nearby. Your stomach was growling asking for food. You made sure you gave Sehunnie food before you go out. It was just a puppy. It wasn't at fault, even though it reminded you so much of Sehun. 

You picked some instant noodles, cheese, and a hard boiled egg. After paying, you stood at the corner, facing the big transparent window. People were walking, cycling, some looked happy, some looked depressed. 

The convenience store had this kitchen counter, somehow looks like it in the corner. Basically most convenience stores in Korea had one. It was one of the things you favour in Korea. 

You open the sealed noodles cup and let it boil for around 3 minutes before you ate it. It was really cold outside and you only had your padded jacket with a pair of blue thighs. 

You walked lazily around the neighbourhood, trying to waste time. The playground was the place your legs led you to. Maybe because your legs were tired, or maybe you were tired. 

Time went by really slowly. 8.41pm. 

You sat on the swing, humming to tunes you've never even heard of. 

8.43pm. 

You pouted in exhaustion. 

8.50pm. 

You stomped your feet on the floor. 

8.58pm. 

You sighed and stood up. 

9.00pm. 

You knew it was time to go home. Sehun would have probably gone home by now. 

Arriving at the building of your apartment, you entered the lift and pressed the button. You were now walking like a zombie. Your shoulders were slouched, your face shows no emotion at all. Your eyes were hard and cold. 

You knew it was stupid to be mad and sad about something small, but you didn't bother anyway. 

Before you could enter, you noticed a figure, sitting in front of your door. He was leaning against your door with his head down. You approached the guy and he looked up. 

Sehun. 

The last person you wanted to see right now. 

"Hana. Please listen to me. Just this once," he immediately stood up and held your hand. 

You sighed. You were worn out and tired. "I will." 

But your actions were contradicting your words. You typed your code fast and your apartment door unlocked. Sehun was shocked and instinctly stopped you from entering. "You said you'd listen." 

You twisted your arm from his grip. "Then do it inside I'm tired right now. I might fall asleep while you talk." 

Sehun sadly looked at you but he knew it was his chance. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ignore you or anything. Really." You stood in front of Sehun. "Go on." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter