Chapter 52

The Forbidden Love

Are you sure you're ready for this?

Jiyoung sighed. She weakly smiled and nodded. Nana sighed and nodded. She went to grab the book from the shelves.

Are you really sure you wanna do this?

Nana.. I have made my decisions.. I won't regret the decisions I made.. Trust me..

Jiyoung held Nana's hands. Nana gulped and nodded. Nana poured the white powder to form a circle on the ground. 

Step into the circle..

Jiyoung stepped into the circle. Nana went to grab the stuff. It was EXO's presents for Jiyoung. She brought the things into the circle with Jiyoung.

Are you ready?

Jiyoung hesitates but she nodded her head. 

 

Flashback . .

On the day when Jiyoung found the Tree of Life and Nana , she found out that she needed to have a baby to continue the tradition. 

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! A BABY?! 

Aish! DO YOU HAVE TO YELL IN MY EARS?!

Jiyoung ran a frustration hand through her hair.

Okay! Is there any other way to continue this tradition?

Nana went to grab the book from her shelves.

Well.. There is one..

Jiyoung pulled Nana closer to her and looked at the book.

What does it say?

It said that.. If the Tree Of Life which it's you.. can't have a baby.. We need something from the The 12 Princes.. Do you have them?

Jiyoung nodded.

Good.. Let me see.. It will be *clear * dangerous and it will took half of your blood.. and it will causes death.. NO!NO! I won't let you do this!!

Nana! I have no choice..

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NO CHOICE?!

NANA!

Jiyoung held her shoulders.

I'm The Tree Of Life.. It's my responsibilities.. I have to do this..

YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?! GIVING AWAY YOUR LIFE FOR A TREE?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!

NANA!! DO YOU THINK I WANNA BE THE CHOSEN ONE?!

Nana went speechless. Jiyoung panted and gulped.

Nana.. please.. you're the only one I have.. 

Nana sighed and nodded. Jiyoung told Nana about the plan of killing The Volturs.

I will be back with EXO.. By the time I'm here.. We will start..

Nana had no choice but to nod. Jiyoung left the house and took a long stare at the tree. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK~~

 

Jiyoung looked at Nana and nodded.

I'm ready..

Nana sighed and opened her book spell. She started to read the spell and the circle glowed. Nana closed her eyes and swayed her fingers. The words came out from the book and flew it around Jiyoung and The 12 Princes things. Then , Jiyoung could felt the pain all around her body. She fell to the ground , groaning in pain.

 

Nana could hear Jiyoung's groaning in pain. She gulped and continued the process. From outside , EXO were walking around worriedly while biting their nails. Then , the house glowed and they panicked. They knocked on the door.

JIYOUNG!! NANA!!

Nana ignored their calls and swayed her hands in circle. Jiyoung couldn't took the pain anymore as she screamed in pain , making EXO more panicked. Nana's sweat flowed down her face. Jiyoung's blood was and EXO's things were being too. Jiyoung's blood and EXO's things turned into A BABY!!!! The process was finished. Jiyoung felt weak as she can't got up from the ground. Nana carried Jiyoung to the couch , feeling guilty. She went to take the baby on the floor , crying.

It's a baby girl..

Jiyoung turned her head and weakly opened her eyes. Her eyes landed on the baby on Nana's hands.

I wanna.. have a look..

Nana slowly handed the baby to Jiyoung. Jiyoung held the baby in her arms. She smiled when the baby stopped crying and gurgled in happiness.

Hi , baby girl.. 

Tears b from her eyes and soon fell when the baby held Jiyoung's fingers. Nana's tears fell too. She wiped the tears away.

We need to show it to The Princes...

Jiyoung smiled and nodded. Nana helped Jiyoung slowly to get off from the couch. Nana held Jiyoung's arms as she felt weak from the process. When they were about to reach the door , Jiyoung held Nana's hands.

It's time..

Nana widened her eyes.

NO! NO!!! You can't! YOU CAN'T LEAVE THEM LIKE THIS!!

Nana.. Thank you for everything.. You have given me a beautiful daughter.. Thank you..

Nana's tears began to fall. Jiyoung grabbed the door knob and twisted. She stepped out from the house with the baby in her arms. EXO ran to her and widened their eyes when they saw a baby in her arms.

OPPAS! Meet our baby girl..

EXO's eyes widened in shocked and stared at Nana. Nana nodded. It was their baby. EXO started to burst in tears. Tears of happiness. Jiyoung handed the baby to Suho. 

She's beautiful.. So beautiful..

Jiyoung's tears fell. Suho was surrounded by EXO , looking at the baby. The baby squealed in happiness to see her daddy. 12 daddy. Jiyoung tears fell when she saw a happy picture in front of her. She wanted to keep that picture forever. She wiped her tears away.

Oppas.. What should we name her?

Young.. We want to name her Young.. A beautiful name like you , Jiyoung ahh..

Jiyoung cupped . Tears kept falling. Kris came and hugged Jiyoung. Placing a kiss on her head.

Thank you , Jiyoung ahh.. She's beautiful..

Jiyoung wanted to hug them forever not wanting to let go. She hugged Kris tightly. The last time to hug him again. Nana's tears fell too. When Kris pulled away from Jiyoung , he went to the baby and played with the baby.

Oppas..

EXO turned their head to Jiyoung.

Please...take good care of Young.. Can you promise me that?

Of course!! We will take care of her.. We are a family now.. Jiyoung ahh! Let's go home!

Home... Family... She has her own family.. Her own house now.. but it can't be changed anymore. She's The Chosen One.. There's no turning back. 

Oppas.. Did I tell you that I love you all so much?

Aiyee.. Arrasso , Jiyoung ah.. We love you too.. Palli! We wanna go home..

Chen waved his hands asking her to come. Jiyoung smiled and shook her head.

Oppas.. Saranghae..

The thing EXO knew , the tree shook and the leaves began to drop. The branches began to move towards Jiyoung. The branches held Jiyoung up from the ground. EXO widened their eyes and quickly ran to Jiyoung but being blocked by a transparent wall. The wall was made by Nana.

I can't let you all through.. You know once The Tree of Life touches one of you.. You will be dead..

NANA!!! JIYOUNG IS THERE!! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!

DO YOU THINK I WANNA DO THIS TOO?! 

Nana! Please.. just let us through!!

Nana shook her head as tears began to fall.

I'm sorry... This is what she wants.. We can't stop her..

EXO panicked. The baby started to cry in Lay's arms. Lay comfort the baby and panicked as he saw Jiyoung looking down at them with a smile.

JIYOUNG!!

The branches pierched through Jiyoung's back. Jiyoung spit out blood. EXO widened their eyes. They were shocked to see Jiyoung's soul was being pulled out from her body. The soul went into the tree. The tree glowed brightly. The ground around the tree turned green and fresh. The water was clean and flowers were blooming. The leaves of the tree turned into gold colour. 

 

Nana removed the wall.

It's..done..

Under the tree , it was Jiyoung's lifeless body. EXO walked towards Jiyoung's body. They cried when Jiyoung's eyes were closed. Face as pale as a piece of paper. Not moving. Luhan held her body close to him. They burst into tears. Sehun clenched his fist and charged at Nana. He grabbed Nana's throat but Nana doesn't feel any pain because she could feel the pain EXO was facing now.

YOU!!!! LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO JIYOUNG!!!

I..did nothing wrong..

Sehun gritted his teeth and was about to punch Nana on the face until Suho and Kris stopped him. 

This is what she wants.. Do you think I wanna let her did this silly things? She sacrificed her own blood.. to have a baby for you to continue the tradition.. She held all the pain and loneliness in her heart.. She held everything inside her and pretended to be okay on the outside.. DO YOU THINK I'M OKAY WITH THAT?!!!

Everyone went speechless. There's no sound except the sound of the wind blowing. Sehun walked towards Lay. Sehun looked at the baby in Lay's arms. He took the baby and laid it in his arms.

Young ah.. 

The baby yawned and fell asleep in Sehun's arms. Sehun's tears fell and kissed his baby girl's forehead.  Then , he found something shining around Young's neck. He pulled the cloth down and widened his eyes. It was the earrings.

large.jpg

It turned into a necklace. Sehun touched the earrings on his left ear. His tears continued to fall. 

Jiyoung..

 

 

white-petals-falling-love.gifwhite-petals-falling-love.gifwhite-petals-falling-love.gifwhite-petals-falling-love.gifwhite-petals-falling-love.gif

 

Here's chapter 52!! AHHH!! It's almost THE END!!! PLEASE STAY TUNED AS THE FINAL CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED IN A FEW MINUTES!! ENJOY~~~