Chapter 46

The Forbidden Love

When Jiyoung placed her hands on Dongwoon's head , she found herself in Dongwoon's memory. She felt weird. Why is she here? It was the forest with snow all over. She looked around and saw wolves fighting with vampires. She tried to touch the tree but it went through. Something caught her attention.

 

 

INFINITE and BEAST were there , facing with EXO's parents. EXO's clans. They growled at them.

What are you doing here! 

EXO's parents growled. Sunggyu smirked and stepped forward.

You! EXO clan.. has been letting maybe 3 vampires living with you? You know the rules.. 

EXO's parents froze and they could sensed dangers. Sunggyu turned to face BEAST and nodded. BEAST nodded and disappeared. BEAST went to look for Jiyoung and her parents. 

 

Jiyoung who was there saw everything. She followed BEAST. She saw BEAST smirking at EXO.

 

BEAST snatched Jiyoung from her parents. Jiyoung cried and tried to struggle from them.

Please! Give me back my Jiyoung! Give her back!

Umma!!

 

Jiyoung saw herself when she was 5 years old. Her tears fell when she saw her umma and her appa in front of her.

Umma.. Appa..

 

You know the rules , Kim Minji shhi.. Vampires and Werewolves can't be together.. It's FORBIDDEN!

Doojoon growled. EXO were behind Jiyoung's parents , shaking in fear.

I'm sorry! Please.. give her back to me..

 

Jiyoung heard screams and wolves whining. She went back to INFINITE and widened her eyes in shocked. She saw Myungsoo holding EXO's appa by the neck.

 

Myungsoo smirked and EXO's appa gulped.

You shouldn't have break the rules , ahjusshi..

With that , Myungsoo tightened his grip around EXO's appa neck. Myungsoo pulled his head and the body and the head was separated. 

 

Jiyoung widened her eyes in shocked. She never saw Myungsoo this....scary before. She somehow felt scary and the way Myungsoo looked at his prey was scary. Myungsoo the blood off his hands and went to BEAST. Jiyoung knew something bad will happened so she ran back to BEAST. She saw BEAST holding her in their arms but INFINITE stood in front of her parents.

 

Kim Minji and Byun Jaebum gave birth to Byun Jiyoung.. who was born under The Tree Of Life.. decided to live with werewolves.. which was against the rules..

Myungsoo smirked and bent down to her parents level. 

 

Jiyoung could see how parents shivered in fear and EXO too. EXO saw how INFINITE killed their parents. Kill their clans.

 

Myungsoo held onto her father's neck. The 5 year old Jiyoung widened her eyes.

APPA!!

 

Jiyoung could felt something terrible wrong. She wanted to stop Myungsoo but she couldn't touched him. Her touch went throught Myungsoo's skin. She felt helpless and her tears fell.

Myungsoo... Don't.. Jebal..

 

Myungsoo smirked and looked at EXO.

Should I kill them too? Well.. I kill all of their clans.. Poor them.. Their father's head was ripped off..by me..

Y-You! S-Stay away from them! W-we a-are t-the one y-you want..

Jiyoung's father said still struggling for air.

Awww.. So sweet.. You decided to sacrifice for them? Not that easy , ahjusshi..

BEAST went to grab EXO in their arms. They tied EXO and blindfolded them.

YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!!! I TRUSTED YOU TO HAND MY JIYOUNG TO YOU!!!

Jiyoung's mother slapped Myungsoo hard on the face. Myungsoo smirked.

Bad move , ahjumma.. Still don't know who we are?

Jiyoung's umma saw the V necklace and widened her eyes in shocked.

Y-You're T-The V-Volturs?!!

Jiyoung's appa widened his eyes too.

Kim Minji and Byun Jaebum.. gave birth to a very lovely daughter.. Don't worry.. She will be safe in my arms and I'll make her my wife.. Both of you... REST IN PEACE..

 

Jiyoung widened her eyes when she saw Myungsoo ripping her parents' head off. Her knees felt weak and fell to the ground. She shivered in fear when she saw her parents on the ground in their pool of blood.

Umma......Appa.....

 

Myungsoo the blood off his hands and turned to look at the 5 year old Jiyoung. He caressed her face.

Welcome home , Byun Jiyoung.. From now onwards , BEAST take good care of her , arrasso?

BEAST nodded. When INFINITE left , BEAST looked at Jiyoung who was shivering in fear. They somehow felt pity for her. They turned and looked at EXO too. They brought Jiyoung and EXO home.

 

Jiyoung went to her parents side. She tried to touch them but her touch just went through it. She screamed in frustration.

UMMA! APPA!!!!

Jiyoung punched the ground and screamed in frustration. After the long crying , she left her parents there and followed BEAST.

 

BEAST built a house for them to live in. When the 5 year old Jiyoung lived in this house , she locked herself in the room for 3 days with no food and water. BEAST grew worried and somehow they wanted to protect her. When they managed to get Jiyoung eat and drink , she started to accept BEAST as her brothers. By the day Jiyoung turned 10 years old , something terrible happened. One day , Jiyoung wanted to play with EXO but they treated her coldly and ignored her.

Oppa! Let's play!

Jiyoung cheered happily but EXO just ignored her. She tugged on Suho's arm but he pushed her to the ground. Jiyoung cried and BEAST ran out and saw Jiyoung on the ground , crying.

Young ah! Gwenchana? Why are you crying?

Gikwang hugged her and patted her back. EXO glared at BEAST and Jiyoung.

 

Jiyoung could see hatred in EXO's eyes. She knew EXO hated her since their parents were being killed..by vampires. 

 

Yah! You should play nice to each other...

YOU VAMPIRES!! KILL OUR PARENTS!!!

Suho burst in anger.

Shut up KIM JOONMYEON!

DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME THAT!! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL MY NAME!! YOU KILL MY PARENTS!!!

Jiyoung cried again. Gikwang patted her head and hugged her.

Oppa... *sob* don't be *sob* mad..

SHUT UP JIYOUNG! YOU ARE ONE OF THEM! I HATE YOU!!!

EXO turned and back facing them. They walked away into the woods but Jiyoung got away from Gikwang and ran to them.

Oppas! Don't leave me! Oppa!!

EXO turned into their wolf form and growled at Jiyoung. Kris and Xiumin growled and pretended to bite her to scare her.

Oppa.. Kajima.. Oppa... Jebal!

Jiyoung stepped forward. Suho growled and used his claws and scratched Jiyoung's arms. BEAST widened their eyes and quickly ran to Jiyoung. She cried and fell to the ground.

Young! Young!

Her arms were bleeding. Jiyoung cried and BEAST hugged her. That was the last time Jiyoung saw EXO. They never met each other again.

 

Her tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked at her right arm and saw the scratch marks on her arms. She touched the scratch marks and turned to look at EXO who slowly disappeared into the woods. She saw BEAST brought her into the house. She went into the house and saw her placed between them. 

 

Yoseob placed his hands on Jiyoung's head.

Please let Jiyoung forget about her past.. Please let Jiyoung be happy with us.. Please let Jiyoung forget everything happened to her when she was born , when she was 5 years old..

 

Jiyoung saw Yoseob erased her memories. 

WHY! Why are you erasing my memory!! WHY!!!

She shouted at Yoseob. She cried and tried to stranggled Yoseob but failed. Jiyoung knew she can't go back to the past. The past had already happened and she can't rewrote it again.

 

When Jiyoung grew into a beautiful lady , she met EXO. She met Teen Top and met Jiseok. Jiyoung didn't knew she would transform into a monster when the clock 12 midnight. A lot of things happened when Jiyoung lost her memories. When BEAST decided to give Jiyoung to INFINITE , they regretted their decision.

 

Jiyoung saw everything how Myungsoo erased her memories and he made a fake parents for her to live a normal live. A normal person lives. That's how Jiyoung were bonded to EXO. That's how she found out that she was their Tree Of Life. She knew Myungsoo wanted her so bad. He wanted her all by himself. He even locked her oppas in the castle and she didn't know anything about this. 

 

Jiyoung went back to her own world. She pulled her hands away and looked at her brothers. Xen untied them and BEAST knew she saw everything. Jiyoung felt her knees weak and fell to the ground as her tears fell.

Everything...I saw.. Is it true?

BEAST bit their bottom lips and nodded. Jiyoung closed her eyes and cried. She didn't know Myungsoo was a scary person. He killed her parents. Hyungseung was about to go to her and hugged her but Jiyoung stopped him.

DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! Please..

Hyungseung stepped back and made way for her. Jiyoung stood up and went to her room. She wobbled and leaned against the door frame for support.

I can't belive you guys never told me anything... Not a single thing.. You guys prefer to hide it away from me.. Do you know it hurts me? I trust you all with my heart but.. what have you done to my heart and my trust?

BEAST felt guilty. Before they opened their mouth to speak , Jiyoung walked away with Xen by her side to her room. Then , rain started to pour heavily. Thunders and lightning clashed and boomed loudly.

 

EXO who were having their sleep woke up when the rain poured heavily with thunders and lightning clashing. 

YAH! Chen ah! STOP THE LIGHTNING WILL YA!

Kris shouted from his room.

I can't hyung! I can't control it!

Everyone ran a hand of frustration through his hair. They got off from their and gathered at the living room.

Chen ahh! Palli! I wanna sleep!!

Sehun pouted and laid his head on Tao's shoulders.

YAH! Where's your manners! And I'm working on it!

Chen can't controlled it because it's too powerful. They had forgotten that Jiyoung was their Tree Of Life. She had the same power as them. Suho groaned and went to his room. He was about to jump on the bed until the light shone from the book. He scratched his head and opened the book. He widened his eyes when the book turned its pages to Tree Of Life. He quickly brought the book to the living room.

GUYS! Take a look at this!

EXO gathered and looked at the book.

Tree Of Life.

The one who had it : Byun Jiyoung

Byun Jiyoung is the Tree Of Life. She had the eyes of the 12 princes power symbols. Around her pupil , it was surrounded with their power symbols. The eye was on her right eye. She's the Tree Of Life and she has the power exactly the same as the 12 princes. But , although her power is the same as the 12 princes , she is twice stronger than 12 princes. Stronger than the 12 princes and they couldn't stopped it even it was one of their elements. 

 

So.. Young's the one who did this?

Chanyeol hit the maknaes head.

We had no choice but to sleep with this disaster..

One by one went to their room , trying their best to sleep with the storm disturbing them.

 

While at the castle , BEAST quickly went to look for INFINITE. They saw INFINITE in the meeting room glaring at BEAST. They gulped.

We know...everything..

The door was shut and locked. BEAST were pulled by an amazing force. The force pushed them to the ground. They kneeled in front of Myungsoo.

Please.. We didn't tell her anything..

We know.. Now.. our only choice is.. kill the evidence..

 

 

 

Here's chapter 46! What is Myungsoo trying to do with BEAST!!! ARHHH! Holiday is almost over! NO!!!! Hehehe I hope all of you enjoy reading it and enjoy your holiday to the fullest before the school reopens! Cotinue to support me! Upvote the story if you like my story! Thankssss~~~~ When the school starts.. It's kinda hard for me to on my laptop and update chapters.. I only have the time to on it on weekends.. I hope all of you understand ~ Thankss~ Byee~