Chapter 28

The Forbidden Love

Young reached home. She turned the doorknob and entered the house.

" Umma? Appa? I'm home.. "

The room was dark. She raised an eyebrow and went to switch the lights on. When the light was , she widened her eyes.

" W-What h-happened? "

Blood was everywhere. She shivered in fear. A sudden flashback were played in her mind. She clenched onto her head , groaning in pain. Tears rolling down the cheeks. She fell to the ground. She felt the red liquid on her hands , she shivered in fear when she saw the blood on her hands. 

" AHHHHHH!!!!! "

 

 

EXO heard Young's screams. They panicked. They changed into their wolf form and ran to find Young. They found Young in front of her house , on the ground , clenching onto her head , screaming in pain. They were worried and ran beside her.

" Young! Young! "

Young stopped when she heard that familiar voice. She looked up and saw a pure white wolf , staring worriedly at her.

" S-Suho o-oppa? "

Suho nodded. Young hugged Suho tightly.

" B-Blood.. B-Blood.. B-Blood! "

Suho changed back into their human form.

" Young! What happened? Are you hurt? "

Suho patted her head. 

" B-Blood.. B-Blood! BLOOD! "

Young started screaming again. 

" Lay! Put her to sleep.. HURRY! "

Lay nodded and pressed her pressure point. Young gasped and fainted in Suho's arm. They were heartbroken when they saw how pale Young was. They were really scared when Young was screaming and crying. Suho carried her bridal style into her house. Luckily , her parents were not home yet. Suho gently put Young on the couch.

" Kai.. Teleport yourself home and grab some of our clothes.. "

Suho commanded. Kai nodded and teleported himself back home. Soon , Kai came back with clothes and the other's clothes. They changed back into their human form and changed into their clothes.

 

 

 

EXO were in the living room , watching over Young. They were afraid that she might be shocked when she woke up.

 

 

What is Young dreaming in her sleep now?

 

 

Young found herself in a room. A living room. She saw her parents watching tv with her. Suddenly , 6 boys came and 2 of them grabbed her parent's neck. Young widened her eyes and tried to fight them but they pushed her away.

 

 

Just in front of her , her parents were killed. Blood was everywhere. She shivered in fear and saw the 6 boys their parent's blood. Their eyes were red , flashing dangerously in front of her. 

 

 

Young opened her eyes and screamed in fear. One by one fell off from the couch when they heard her screams. Luhan who was near her , quickly hugged her.

" AHHHHHHH!!!!!! "

Young screamed and tried to struggle.

" Young! It's me , Luhan! "

Young stopped and looked up. It was Luhan. She hugged him tightly.

" O-Oppa.. O-Oppa.. "

Young were shaking in fear in his arms.

" Shhh.. I'm here... I'm here.. "

Luhan started to sing ' EXO My Turn To Cry - Chinese Version ' to her. Young started to calm down a little after listening to Luhan's singing. Luhan laid a kiss on her head. He held an 'ok' sign for the others , telling them she's okay. EXO heaved a relieved sigh.

" Young ah.. Are you feeling okay now? "

Young nodded , with her face on his chest.

" Mind telling me what happened? "

Young hesitated and she began to shake in fear.

" Calm down , Young.. It's okay you don't have to tell me.. Just go to sleep , okay? "

Young nodded.

" Want me to sleep with you? "

Young quickly nodded. Luhan carried her bridal style to her room. He gently put her on the bed and slept beside her. Luhan hugged her waist , pulling her closer. Luhan patted her back , helping her to sleep peacefully. Slowly , she closed her eyes.

 

 

Luhan smiled when she heard Young's soft snores. Luhan patted her head and began to sleep with her too.

 

 

" Get ready , Byun JiYoung.. You will be mine.. "

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 28! Triple update! Hahaha! Enjoy~~~