Chapter 33

The Forbidden Love

Young slowly opened her eyes , staring at the ceiling. She blinked her eyes and sat up. Everything around the room was black.

She got off from the bed and opened the curtains. She widened her eyes. 

" Where...am I? "

Everything around the castle was dark. She shivered and closed the curtain. Then , the door opened. Myungsoo smiled.

" You're awake.. "

Myungsoo walked towards Young but she was scared. She backed away until her back faced with a wall. Myungsoo stood in front of her , smiling at her.

" W-who a-are y-you? "

Myungsoo caressed her cheeks making her flinch at the sudden contact.

" P-please l-let m-me g-go.. "

Why should I?

Wh-what do you want?

I want...you.. 

Young widened her eyes and looked at his eyes. He looked...sincere. Young flinched when her head hurts. She wobbled and Myungsoo caught her before she fell to the ground.

Do you really want to be back with them?

Young widened her eyes when she remembered what EXO had done to her. Tears falling down her cheeks. Myungsoo wiped her tears away and looked at her.

Be mine..

Young doesn't know why but she can trust Myungsoo.

Who are you? 

I'm L.. You can call me Myungsoo.. I'm a vampire.. 

Myungsoo showed her his fangs. She widened her eyes when the memory of her parents killed in front of her. That dangerous fangs. She quickly got away from Myungsoo. She held onto her head , her head was in pain. A lot of memories flew into her head. Myungsoo got worried and hugged her. Young was in pain , screaming and trying to stop the pain.

Young! Breathe! Breathe! 

Young took a deep breathe in and out. She finally calm down. Myungsoo sighed in relieve.

Come.. You must be hungry.. 

Myungsoo carried Young bridal style down to the kitchen.The kitchen was in black too.

Myungsoo put her on the counter and went to cook some food for her. 

YAH! Get off from me!!! 

YAH! SHUT UP!!!

YAH!!! 

6 more boys came into the kitchen , argueing. Young blinked her eyes. INFINITE saw Young on the counter and raised their eyebrow.

So? You're awake? Geez.. Do you know you have been sleeping for 3 days?! 

Young blinked her eyes at a boy who have a pair of small eyes. 

I'm Sunggyu.. 

Sunggyu smiled and went to the fridge.

Noona! I'm Sungjong!

Sungjong waved and took her hands , shaking it.

Ermm.. I'm -

We all know.. You're Byun JiYoung! 

(Sungyeol) Don't mind that maknae.. I'm Sungyeol.. 

Sungyeol went to grab her hand wanted to kiss on it but Myungsoo came and glared at him.

(Sungyeol) Whoa.. Here comes the prince charming.. Nice meeting you , Young! 

Young looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo turned and smiled.

They're my brothers.. That's Jang Dongwoo , Hoya and Woohyun.. 

Myungsoo answered liked he can read her minds. Young nodded and her stomach growled. She blushed and Myungsoo chuckled.

Your food is almost done.. Please wait for a while , okay? 

Young nodded and turned her head to the 6 boys. They were at the fridge , grabbing a packet of red liquids. She widened her eyes. It was blood. 

They're vampires too?

Their fangs were showing when they gulped down the blood. They wiped their mouth and turend to Young who was staring at them.

(Sunggyu) Ohh.. We're sorry.. We all know you didn't like people drinking blood in front of you...

The word..It was familiar. Where have she heard it? Her thoughts was disturbed when Myungsoo stood in front of her with food in his hands. He fed her and Young doesn't know why she's letting him. After feeding Young with some food , Myungsoo carried her again to a room. The room was dark and scary. She sticked closer to Myungsoo. Sungjong pressed a button and something behind the wall appeared. Young saw 6 boys in a cage.

 

 

Beast groaned and saw INFINITE. They widened their eyes when they saw Young in Myungsoo arms.

YOUNG! YOUNG!

Beast shouted but Young doesn't know who they are. She just blinked her eyes.

Shut up! She won't remember who you are...

DAMN YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?! 

Myungsoo bit his finger and blood flowed out. Young widened her eyes when she saw his blood turned into a long whip. He used it and slapped on Beast face. Young doesn't know why but she felt some connection between her and Beast. She felt pity.

Myungsoo.. 

Myungsoo soften and looked at Young. Myungsoo knew what Young was thinking. He sighed.

You guys are lucky that I didn't show the scary side to my wife.. 

Myungsoo glared at Beast and brought Young to his room. 

Finish them for me.. 

INFINITE nodded and brought her to his room. He gently put her on the bed.

Myungsoo... Who are they?

You will know soon.. Just wait for a while.. And you will be mine..

Myungsoo laid a kiss on her forehead and left the room. Young got off from the bed and looked outside the window. Although she doesn't know where she is but she felt that she can trust INFINITE. Why is she accepting them? Why didn't she reacted when Myungsoo said she's going to be his? Is she doing this because of what EXO had done to her? Or she's having problem of being loved? She wanted to be loved but EXO had ruined it.

 

 

She decided to be with Myungsoo and she decided to have REVENGE on EXO.

 

 

line.gifline.gif

 

 

EXO were at home with Yeong. They were happily chatting to each other in the living room until Suho felt something weird in his room. He went to his room and the boook on his table shone in a red light. He widened his eyes and quickly went to open the book. It was the book that his father gave before he passed away. He looked at the book and it wrote :

Danger.... DANGER! Something terrible will happened...

The Tree of Life will be destroyed...

Fix everything before it's too late...

Find the girl who has the Tree of Life tatoo..

You miss the chances.. 

She has been taken and you will face the darkness...

Suho shivered. Then! He realized it! YOUNG WAS THE TREE OF LIFE! She had the tattoo of Tree Of Life! Suho ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

Kris! Get everyone to my room!

Suho sent a message to Kris.

Is there something wrong? - Kris

GET THEM IN MY ROOM NOW!! - Suho

Soon , EXO came into his room and saw the words in red on the book.

We're in trouble.. - Suho

Suho's face was serious. EXO doesn't like the face on Suho's face. Suho told them everything and they widened their eyes in shocked.

We need to find Young...before it's too late.. - Suho

How? We can't find her.. We lost her scent! - XiuMin

Everyone... Go and find her scent in this house.. I think there's some in the house! Hurry! - Kris

EXO hurried to their bedroom and searced for something. They sniffed but nothing. They can't smell Young's scent. Then , they gathered in front of Young's bedroom. Kris turned the doorknob and EXO went into the room. They opened the closet and there were some clothes. Each of them grabbed her clothes and smelled it. They found it. They found her scent. They missed her scnet. Lavender. They missed her so much. Tears were falling down their cheeks when fesh memories were played in ther mind.

 

 

They missed the time when Young played with them and the kisses they shared together. They knew what they had done were wrong. They regretted their actions and now their only goal is : FIND YOUNG AND BRING HER BACK TO THEM. One thing they didn't know is.. Yeong was outside and saw everything. She... smirked and went downstairs.

 

 

line.gifline.gif

 

 

Here's chapter 33! Sorry for the late updates because I have been busy lately and I hope you understand.. YEONG IS EVIL?! OH MY! I'm going to update soon! Maybe next week! Sorry because my est is coming up and I need to study! Sorry and enjoy reading~~~ :D