Chapter 47

The Forbidden Love

Jiyoung was resting in her room. She sat up and didn't saw Xen in her room. She left her room and looked for Xen. She stopped and widened her eyes. Blood.. Everywhere.. She rushed to the meeting room and knew something bad happened. She barged opened the door and widened her eyes in shocked.

OPPAS!

She saw BEAST on the floor , hurt and blood everywhere. She ran to their side.

Oppa! What happened?

She held DooJoon's head.

Y-Young a-ah.. M-Mianhe..

With that , BEAST died in front of her. She widened her eyes in shocked and her tears rolling down.

Oppa... OPPA!!!

The next thing she knew , BEAST turned into ashes. The only family she had had just died in front of her. Just liked how she saw her parents died in front of her. She clenched onto her fist and pnched the ground , shaking the whole castle. INFINITE rushed into the meeting room and saw Jiyoung on the floor crying. Myungsoo went to her side and hugged her.

Jiyoung ah.. Gwenchana?

Myungsoo patted her back. Then , something caught her attention. She can smell BEAST's scent on his body. She widened her eyes and pushed him away.

Get away from me..

Jiyoung ah..

SHUT UP!

Myungsoo could sensed Jiyoung is going to burst anytime so he stepped back. She walked away and went to her room. 

Xen! Where are you?

She spotted Xen at the edge of the bed , whining. She went to Xen and saw he was hurt too. Badly hurt.

Xen! What happened to you!

Xen whined and took his paws asking Jiyoung to take it. Jiyoung grabbed his paws and she could saw everything that Xen saw.

 

Xen left Jiyoung's room because he heard groaning and noises in the meeting room. He peeked into the meeting room. He saw BEAST was being tortured to death. Xen was about to go back to Jiyoung and tell her but INFINITE spotted him. Xen got pulled into the meeting room. Myungsoo smirked.

Don't you dare tell my wife about this.. I'm doing this for her own good..

Xen was bitten by INFINITE. He managed to run away because of BEAST. They distracted INFINITE and Xen managed to escape. Myungsoo was furious. An invinsible force grabbed their neck. BEAST struggled for air.

You did wrong.. my brother-in-law..

Myungsoo took out 6 swords and pierched their heart. 

 

Jiyoung pulled away from Xen. She widened her eyes in shocked and leaned her back against the wall.

Myungsoo...kill them?

Xen weakly nodded. Her tears rolled down her cheeks. She clenched her fist. Myungsoo killed her parents , her brothers. Her family had been killed by Myungsoo because Myungsoo wanted her all by himself. Obsession. Jiyoung screamed in frustration and all the glass in her room broke into pieces. Her eyes was flashing. She wanted revenge. She wanted revenge for her parents and her brothers. 

 

A knocked on Jiyoung's room. Jiyoung turned to face the door. She knew that smell. It was Myungsoo.

Jiyoung ah.. Are you okay? I'm worried about you..

Xen softly growled at the door. Jiyoung patted his head and glared at the door.

What do you want?

Myungsoo heard her cold voice. He gulped and cleared his throat.

Can you open the door? I wanna see you..

I'm fine.. I need some rest.. Go away..

Jiyoung's harsh and cold voice sent shivers down his spine. Myungsoo can't took it anymore. He went to open the door but Jiyoung used Luhan's power , telekinesis to push him away from the door. 

You can't keep avoiding me , Jiyoung ah.. I wanna see you.. Please let me..

Myungsoo went to touch the doorknob but it was hot. Jiyoung used Chanyeol's power , fire to make the doorknob hot. Myungsoo flinched and looked at his burnt hands.

Go away.. I don't want to see you today..

Myungsoo gave up and left. Jiyoung sighed and her heart was in pain. She left her room and went to the meeting room. She looked at her brothers' ashes. She bitterly smiled as tears rolled down. She collected their ashes and put in in a pot. 

Oppa.. Mianhe.. I'm sorry for yelling you last night.. I'm sorry for being mad at you.. I'm sorry that I never appreciate what you did to me.. I'm sorry..

She hugged the pot closed to her heart and cried.

 

 

 

The next day , she went to her parents grave. It was the place where her parents been killed...by Myungsoo. She placed the pot with her brothers' ashes beside her parents grave.

Umma..Appa.. They are my brothers.. They are the one who took care of me when you're gone.. They are the one who loves me so much that they never gave up on me.. They are the one who would sacrifice their lives for me.. Please look after them.. I will have my revenge for the one who did this to you.. 

She left the graves and stopped for a while. She took the last glance at her parents grave and her brothers. She smiled and left. She got on Xen and went back to the castle. Something caught her attention when she was on her way back. She told Xen to stop. She saw EXO in the forest , practicing. She stood behind the bushes and saw that one by one getting stronger. Then , something came to her mind. If she's the Tree Of Life , she needed to sacrifice herself and made the world peace again. 

 

After saw what The Volturs had done to her family , to EXO family and her brothers. Everything is in a mess. She saw EXO serious face when they were practicing. She smiled a little and looked at them. She remembered when she was 5 years old , she loved playing with EXO. After what happened to EXO's parents , they started to hate Jiyoung and became enemies. While EXO were practicing , they stopped. They sensed a vampire nearby. They stood firm on the ground , looking around to look for the vampire. Then , all eyes were on Jiyoung. She was behind the bushes. EXO stayed on guard in case Jiyoung would attacked. Jiyoung smirked.

I'll see all at the battle ground.. The last battle.. to decide who lives..who dies.. in my hands..

EXO growled. Jiyoung walked backwards while staring at them. EXO widened their eyes when they saw a tear falling off from her eyes. Before disappearing into darkness , she smiled. Then , EXO remembered Young's smile , laughter. They missed her smile and her laughter. Seeing Jiyoung smiled again , EXO softened.

 

 

Jiyoung reached the castle. She smirked when she saw INFINITE in the living room watching tv. She stood in front of the tv and INFINITE laid eyes on her.

Gentlemen.. I have news to announce..

What is it , Jiyoung ah?

I want a last battle.. A last battle between werewolves and vampires.. 

INFINITE smirked at the idea.

Not bad.. I love your idea , Jiyoung ah... So when is the last battle?

Hoya asked while sharpening his blade.

Patience , gentlemen.. I will decide when will the battle.. Well , if you excuse me.. I need to take a rest..

Jiyoung went to her room and heard INFINITE talking about the last battle. They seemed excited about the last battle. She smirked.

Fell into my trap.. Checked~

She went to her room and rested. She knew her own idea would kill her and tortured her to death. Tears rolling down.

No turning back , Byun Jiyoung..

While Jiyoung was in her room , INFINITE was in the living room talking.

Myungsoo ah.. You do know Xen saw everything in the meeting room..

Dongwoo said while chewing his food.

I know.. I just need to wait for the right time.. I never thought Xen would disobey me..

Myungsoo smirked.

 

 

The night soon fell. Xen was in the big field looking at the moon. He heard footsteps. He turned and growled at Myungsoo. Myungsoo smirked and the next thing Xen knew , everything around him turned black. Xen howled and it made Jiyoung woke up and sat up. She looked to her side and Xen was not there. She panicked and got off from her bed. She went to look for Xen. 

XEN! XEN!!

She went out of the castle and wind blew when she saw Xen laying on the ground in his pool of blood. She held Xen's head.

XEN!!! Who did this to you!

No reply. Xen didn't opened his eyes. His eyes were closed. She shook Xen but there's no answer. Xen is not coming back.

XEN!!!!

Thunders and lightning clashed. 

I'm sorry , Xen.. I'm so sorry for getting you involve in this.. I'm sorry...

She laid her head on Xen's. Tears were falling non-stop. She lost Xen , her best friend. She lost her parents , her brothers.. Now her best friend. Jiyoung knew crying over them won't bring them  back. Her clothes was soaked in Xen's blood. She carried Xen to her parents grave. She kneeled and placed Xen beside her brothers' grave. She buried Xen and tears were falling. Soon , rain came. The rain poured heavily. Jiyoung cried in front of her parents , her brothers and her best friend graves. She was soaked in rain water and Xen's blood on her. Her right eye vibrated and her right eye was tearing in blood. 

I will...get my revenge..

 

 

 

Here's chapter 47! More chapters coming up! Please wait for me! And I hope you enjoy reading it! thanks and I'll be back with another chapter! Wait for me!